12. Prom

I did my make up which was winged eyeliner, matte shimeryish gold eyeshadow, mascara, nude pink lipstick, contored my cheek bones. I straightend my hair and curled the ends. Put on my dress and pumps and walked out to nash.

"Babe you look sexy" he winked and kissed me. "Thank's boo" i winked and picked up my hand purse and walked put to My car. Hand in had with Nash.

"I'm so excited" i literally screamed. "It'll be like every prom" he laughed at me. "I'm sorry mister but shut up you haven't been at my schools prom before so just sip it" i winked and giggled. He laughed back and turned the music up.

There was so many cars and i got so stressed. Plus i was the one driving!

"Shit we're going to be late" i yelled and felt Nash's phone filming me.

"Stop filming i'm stressed" i said and smacked his phone.

He just laughed.

"Look at this stressed cutie ready for prom" he said with his phone in my face. I turned my head and he was filming.

"I'm not stressed!" I yelled and parked our car.

"Finally" i sighed and unbuckled my seat belt.

"Oh shit Skylar i forgot your rose" nash yelled.

"I don't give a fucking flying shit, you'll get it later, nobody cares, and we're here let's go find our friends and take pictures before turning up" i said in one breath and walked in hand in hand with Nash.

"Wow Jones you look amazing, so do you Nash" Ariana ran towards us and hugged us. "Thanks you too Cloud" i smiled.

We took group pictures and i posted one of them on instagram snd the caption was ' Prom 2night with dis clique💘 #turnup '

The boys walked away and talked while me and the girls sat down at a table where we got food.

DISCLAIMER: so i know most of ya'll don't eat food or play games at your prom but we do at my prom and it will make the prom more interesting✌️

"Ooo this looks good" Andrea said as we got a pizza slice each. "Ah i know" i said. "Pizza is my life" Ariana laughed and took a big bite.

*done eating*

"Okay students! Now we're gonna have some games! First game is a pair game. So here is the pairs "Leah and David, Sara and Mohamed, lilly and Justin...."Skylar and Bradley, and last but not least Nash and Maddie" Mr. Arizona said.

I felt my heart drop. Me and Brad? No fucking way i'm doin this with him!

I looked at Nash who looked just as mad as me and than Brad who smiled and walked towards me.

"Come on babe let's beat Maddie and Nash" Brad winked and dragged me to a line next to Nash and Maddie. "Ready baby?" Brad asked. "Stop calling me baby brad! You make me sick" i yell at him. "Oh come on Babe you know you're still mine" he said glarin at Nash.

"She's not yours she's mine so keep your dirty hands off of her okay?" Nash yelled clearly irritated.

"Our turn" Brad glared at Nash.

The boys were supposed to run with the girls on their back to a basketball and throw it in a box. Then the girls were gonna feed the boys with ten marshmellows and then the we're supposed to have a corn in our mouth. And yes the same corn...

"3.2.1 RUN" they yelled and brad ran with me on his back. I looked at Nash and they seemed to have a lot of fun. More than i had.

"Come on feed me baby" brad yelled as he gave me 10 marshmellows. I fed him and we ran to the corns and took it in our mouths and ran back.