2. Not who i tought he was

"What? Who? Wait don't say that you're falling for Nash" she whispered as she looked at him walking towards the door. And i assume he is Nash. 

"Do you know him?" I asked with big eyes. "We had history together last period. He is a dick Sky! Stay away from him" she said And it made me kinda sad cause he was kinda hot, but he can't feel the same way, i bet he can have every girl he wants. And i'm not a bad girl.

"What's so bad about him Ari?" I asked. She dragged me to the end of the library. "Look, if he want someone he get's them, he bang you then leave, you're not like that Skylar and you know it. He is also irresponsible, don't care if you're hurt or broken. He don't give a shit. Just stay away from him, please sky. For me" she said with sadness in her eyes. "Oh i will, i sure can do better than that and he sure sounds like a douche" i laughed with a bit disappointment. I have to get over that guy.

I fell for him like ten minutes ago, but now i don't like him anymore at all, i don't want a player!

'
As we walked to our lockers to get our math books a guy stood by my locker and said "Need any help with Math today?" And bit his lip. It's Nash. Shit. "Would be nice" i said as i placed all my other books in my locker. "Cool, my house at 8, i'm home alone so we'll have A LOT fun.. with the math" he smirked. "But i don't need help, at least not from you!" I rolled my eyes to him. "Come one sexy we'll have fun" he winked. "You know what, why don't you try to say that to one of the popular girls at this school, and have A LOT of fun with them. i'm sure they will fuck you. I don't want you nor your private things. So just leave me alone" i snapped and walked over to Ariana.

Then someone grabbed my waist and turned me around. "I know you want me. everybody does. You're just playing hard to get, just tell me you like me babe and we can have some fun" he said with his face only centimeters away from mine. "Nice try. But try harder. I'm actually not into players, go have some fun with one of your side chicks instead" i winked at him and walked fast to our classroom with Ariana.

"I've never seen him before is he new?" I asked while we sat down. "You saw him before that happened dumb ass" she rolled her eyes. "Well i know that i just, is he new just tell me if he is" i almost yelled at her. "I don't know i - or i think so, i first saw him when we had history today" she said. "How do you know that much about him then? Did you- omg what if he is nice- wait forget that i'm not giving him any respect after what he said to me" i bit my lip. "Yo, have you guys seen the new 'bad boy'? He's a big player" our friend Shawn said and sat down at the table in front of us. "No shit" me and Ariana rolled our eyes. "What did he do?" He laughed. "Long story" we said at the same time. "He will fit well on Top of Maddie" Shawn yelled and laughed at the same time "mr. Mendes if i hear one more rude thing from you i'll spank you!" Mrs. Brown said. "Sorry mrs. Brown" he answered and turned around.

Rest of the class was boring as always. You can say math isn't actually my thing.
'
"I know she wont even help me, when i don't understand!" I said frustrated to Shawn. "She's a bad teacher, i guess she's using all her spare time on flirting with old drunk people at the bar" shawn laugh's "nice guess Sherlock" i laughed back. "Need to go practice" he said have me a hug and walked away. I was the only one left in the hallway now.

This day have been so weird. Really weird. I can't wait to go home and relax. Maybe eat some fruit and ice cream oh and make smoothie and watch Netflix! That will be perfect right now! I can watch pretty little li-... I got punched into the lockers, bye the only one Nash Grier, kinda found out his last name since shawn talked about him.
"Ow, what do you want Nash?" I asked clearly irritated. "You." He smirked. "Why can't you understand that i don't want you." I pushed him away. " Baby, i saw how you looked at me at the library, you we're mad but then you're jaw fell down, and you stared at me, i know you want me Jones" he winked. "In your dreams Grier" i rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but he's too strong.

DANG IT!! Now i wish i actually started karate!

"No, i want you and i will get you. Your body is like heaven and i like the way you lie Babe" he said while coming closer. "Fuck my ass Nash" i yelled "when and where?" He smirked with his face 1 centimeter away from mine. "Shut up. Leave me alone! I don't want you like all the other girls in this school or the school you went to. I'm different! You should try better than this." I rolled my eyes "you know what? Don't even try"
He looked at me and he was so hot, but at the same time he wasn't i did not like him at all, he was a player! And thank god Ariana saved me, and told me that i shouldn't be with him!!

He started to lean in and before i could do anything he smashed his lips into mine.

I push him away " Do you think you can just kiss me like this?" I yelled at him "i know you liked it" he smirked. "Leave me alone Grier" i yelled and ran out to my car and drove home as fast as i could.

'
I walked out of the car and ran inside. Where my mom, dad, sister and my.. What? My ex stood. "Uhm.. H-hi" i said and slowly dropped my backpack. "We need to talk to you."

--
Okay so this is also a very short chapter but yeah...🔫 Thank you if you're reading this😘😘 byee

Love Hails🍓