9. The date

it's like 10 minutes until our date. Imm kinda nervous but also excited. I do like him a lot but, Jordyn.. It seems like she'll stay here with me for a long time. But i'm not gonna let that stupid ass bitch decide who i can date and not.

Nash💑 : Hey, dress casual but take some uncasualclothes with you too😘

A text i got from Nash said. I replied okay, and took on my thight black dress, silver pumps, straighten my hair and took on mascara, light pink lipstick and some eyeshadow. I packed one of my big purses with a white lace croptop, a high waisted shorts, silver toms and took my belly botton percing in my belly button,and waited for Nash to come.

Man imm excited as hell. But i haven't told Jordyn yet.. I don't give a shit about her so whatevzz!!

"Skylar" i heard Jordyn yell from down stairs. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and saw a mad Jordyn and confused Nash.

"Hi" i said to nash and hugged him. He smiled to me and took hi arm around my neck. "So.. A date?" Jordy said with her arms crossed. "Yeah" i said and fake smiled to her. "How come you didn't tell me?" She said glaring at Nash. "I don't need to tell you anything, i don't give a fuck about what you think about me or the people i want to be with." I half yelled half said.

"I told you not to date a Grier" she yelled back. "What? Wait.. Why is it bad to date a grier? And what do you know about my family?" Nash said glaring at Jordyn.

"Me and Will your older brother was dating. I loved him with all of my heart, but then i found out that he was sleeping with one of the cheerleaders at school and i told him that i knew and he broke up with me. He told me that i was a pshyco bitch and so much more. I was broken and depressed. I used to fall for badboys. But i know you Griers. You guys are not nice. Y'all are messed up. Your family is messed up!" Jordyn said, yelling the last words.

"Stop it right now Jordyn. Okay mabye Will cheated on you but that was the old him. Nash is not like that. And you're calling his family messed up? What is our family i his family is messed up? Mom and dad can't handle me getting bad grades once in a while. If mom and dad wasn't going out drinking every weekend i would of had a little sister right now. You left us to move to Hawaii with Michael an didn't even talk to us after. Mom and dad.. They freaking left me here alone and are moving to Florida without telling me? That is messed up. We hve the messed up family not Nash. His family is the nice one the one that cares and loves. Oh god how i wish i got a nice family." I yelled at jordyn almost beating her up for being a total bitch..

She just stopd there with her mouth wide open, staring at me.

"Why do you want to control me this much? Later today you had to know every single thing i've been trough in highschool you also had to know what exactly i was eating. Why do you do this Jordyn?" I asked.

"Skylar.. I.. I don't know.. I've never had a good boyfriend or friends. I don't have any friends. And so.. I'm used to having the control. I've always just been inside cleaning the house, in Hawaii. I went to shopping alone. To the beatch alone and walked alone. Michael was in the military so i didn't ser him often like once a month.." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed in the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade, wind in our sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. You're 22 Jordyn.. Live life when you can. Soon you'll have kids and have to work your ass of, and then you don't want to do anything else but sleep. Right now, i'm going on a date with Nash. And who tought this would ever happen? I hated him. Now this is living life. Please go do something crazy. Get friends get a new boyfriend. Anything that makes you happy." I said and gave her a little smile.

"Oh Skykar you know how to say it. Go have fun" she said and hugged me.

I smiled and walked out to Nash's car with him.

"Wow.." He said as we closed the car doors and started to drive. "Yeah.. Kinda hope she moves out. But just for her best" i laughed.

"Yeah.. Well let's think about our date instead babe" he winked at me and turned up the radio.

Man this boy makes me feel like an angel in heaven!!

*at the resturant*

This place is amazing i love it.

"Wow.. It's so nice here" i said and smiled. Nash took my hand and we walked to our table.

"Yeah it is, jut like you. Perfect" he said and kissed my hand. I blushed and smiled to him.

He's litterally so cute i can't handle it.

"You told me to bring some notmal clothes. Why?" I asked as i looked for something to eat. "So we can go for a walk on the beach" he smiled and looked at the menu. I smiled back as the waitress came.

"Hi what do you want to order?" She said and smiled to me. "Uhm i'll take a salad and water" i said and smiles back. "And for you sir" she saod and wrote down what i said. "I'll take a beef with water" he said and looked down at the menu.

And why aren't they looking at eachoter? Huh??

"Okay the food will be here right away.. N-Nash?" She said and looked at Nash.

They know eachoter??

"Ally?" He said and stood up. "Omg hi how are you? I tought you moved to New york?" She said and hugged him. "No i decided to stay" he said and smiled.

Well this is nice.. Hope they're not going to talk for a long time.. not to be rude or anything but like this is a date so yeah..

"Well i need to go back to work. We should catch up soon. Nice to meet you. Both of you" she smiled and walked away.

"Who's she?" I asked. "Ally" he said and sat down. "Yeah i heard that but how do you know her?" I asked a litle louder. "Jealous?" He giggled. "What? No. I just wonder" i rolled my eyes. "well then.. We were quite close like bestfriends at my other highschool but she started online school and the friendship fell apart" he said.

"There comes the food" he said looking happy as a child. "Yeey" i said laughing a little. "What?" He said. "You're just funny thats all" i smiled. "I know" he said as a waitress sat the food in front of us.

"Oh yum" we said at the same time and started to eat.

We ate and talked and i went to the bathroom to change to clothes to wear at the beatch and so did he. We met at the hallwayish thingy and walked down to the beatch.

"It's so beautiful" i said as we held hands and walked on the sand. "I know it's amazing" he said. "Can i ask you something?" I said and laied my head on his shoulder. "Sure" he said. "Before we met when we ran or i ran into the rock. Why were you like so weird and kinda masty to me?" I asked "you also slapped me in the store.." I looked at him in his eyes.

He continued walking and we sat down on some rocks.

"I did it because i wanted you to be mine. But the people i used to hang with on my older school said that if i date someone who's bot a cheerleader they would beat me up. I know it's not a good reason to beat someone up.. But they would beat me until i died. But i don't care right now what they think. I want you and you're my everything" he said and kissed my lips softly.

I smiled to him and looked out on the ocean.

"Skylar.. I love you" he said and kissed me again..

Omg awe he said that he loved me that's like the best thing to hear in a relationship.. Well the best thing after Will you marry me. I'm so happy. My life is complete.. Almost.. I just need a lovely family.. But i don't want to think of that now..

"I love you too Nash" i smiled and pecked his lips.

After a while kissing and talking on the beatch he drove me home. I found an empty house a my extremly nice bed to sleep in and fell asleep.

This day was amazing.

'
'
This is also pretty boooooring i guess bit yeah.. Bye

Love Hails👋

PS: SORRY FOR ERRORS I DID NOT EDIT WHOOPS