10.

Me and Nash have been dating for 2 months now. It's been the two best months of my life. We've been going out and stuff and had a lot of fun. But with Jordyn.. She's been really down lately because she can't find any friends. I do feel bad for her but i can't help her..

"Let's go to the beach" Nash said as he ate the rest of our pancakes. "Yeah sure" i said and went upstairs to change into a bikini, with highwaisted shorts and a flanel shirt over.

*at the beatch*

We found a place to get sunburned!! Jk but haha it was a great spot. We laied down but of course Nash asked me to go swimming with him.

"Stop it" i yelled as Nash splashed water on me. "You're just too hot" he said. I laughed and splashed back. We did it until we both fell under the water.

"Cameron and His girlfriend Alexa is coming" Nash said as we walked out of the water. "Cool" i smiled and held his hand.

We waited and talked for about 20 minutes until Cameron and his girlfriend came. I've never met his girlfriend but i do know Cameron very well. They're like brothers. I think cameron went to Nash's highschool but not mine.

"Hi" i said, smiled, stood up and gave Cam a big hug. "Nice to see you again" he smiled and kissed my cheeck. "Hi, i'm Skylar" i smiled and said to alexa (cam's girlfriend) "hey, Alexa. You're Nash's girlfriend right?" She smiled and gave me a tiny hug. "Yupp" i giggled. "You're beautiful" she said and kinda blushed.

She's so cute.

"Awe thank you, but so are you omg" i laughed in awe.

We walked into the water while Nash and cameron went to buy something to drink at the cafe next to the beach.

"Can i ask you something?" Alexa suddenly said. "Uhm.. Sure" i said confused. "Do you get stalked and threatned by your ex boyfriend?" She asked. "No we're so over eatchoter he was a douche and he didn't really like me..why?" I asked. "My ex's name is Adam, and when he found out that me and Cameron was dating he got so mad. Last week he raped me.. So i moved in with Cameron to be or feel safer, but he's standing outside his house when he's not home..I don't know what to do Skylar" she said and a tear fell down her cheek.

"Oh my gosh Alexa call the police! That's crazy! He is crazy! And just call me if you want and you can come over too, when you're alone. Oh my god i feel so bad for you" i said in shock. "He also found Cameron's number and i think he's saying that he's gonna kill me and Cam if he toutch me." She said as we walked up to our spot.

"Call the police, that's the best thing to do" i said rubbing her back.

"Heyy" she smiled to Cameron who layed at a towle and cuddled into him. I smiled at the because they were so cute.

But where's nash?

"Where's Nash?" I asked Cameron.

"Oh shoot i forgot.. Uhm come with me" he smiled and grabbed me and alexa's hands and ran with us to the empty beatch next to the beach we were in.

We walked in and stopped. I saw a sign that said 'Wanna move in with me?'

"Aw, that's so cute. But you still didn't tell me where Nash is." I smiled at cameron. "It's for you Skylar" he laughed and rolled his eyes. "What?" I whispered and walked towards the sign.

Now i saw Nash standing there with Roses. I took my hands infront of my mouth and felt tears coming from my eyes.

"Skylar, i know we've only been together for two months.. But i love you more than i've ever loved anyone. I feel like you like me for me not my look.. And you don't want me for.. you know.. You've changed me, i'm a better person Skylar.. Do you want to move in with me?" He said and held a key infront of me. I still cried at this point. "O-of course" i cried and kissed him. "Thank you" i whispered in his ear and hugged him.