11. First day of the last week

"Skylar!" Nash yelled as he opened the door to our apartment "you're here" he smiled. I just stared at him and walked over to the couch.

He followed me and sat down next to me.

"Let me explain" he said looking down at his hands.

"You don't need to explaing Nash.. I saw everything. I saw you talkin to her, and i saw you kiss her. But i feel like.. I feel like i love you too much to breakup with you. I've never loved someone the way i love you. But at the same time, i'm not the type of girl who gives people several chances. But if you can promise me to be honest and not cheat on me.. I'll give you a second chance" i said to him with tears in my eyes.

I don't know why i felt like crying but i did..

"I'm so sorry Sky.. I didn't mean to.. I don't know what happened. But if you.. Are you sure you'll give me a 2. Chance?" He said with regret in his voice. "Yeah.. I'm sure" i smiled at him. He leaned inand kissed me.

Finally kissing again haha. Cheesy? I know but i hate to fight with people so.. It felt good.

We didn't do much after that. Cameron came and said he was sorry for calling me a bitch, we ordered pizza, watched some movies and talked. Then we went to sleep.

*next morning*
"Nash, it's school" i shaked him. "Ugh.." He said and looked at me like i was his teatcher. "Come on!! I can't be late for the last week of school" i rolled my eyes to him and changed clothes did my makeup and ate som breakfast.

"You're looking hot today babe" he kissed my cheek and found himself a grannola bar and ate it.

"You too sexy" i laughed and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got my stuff.

We sat on our social medias before going to school.

"Let's take a selfie" Nash almost yelled. He took the phonr infront of our faces he kissed my cheek and i stuck my tounge out at one picture. At the second one we smiled and looked at eachoter and at the last one we just smiled.

"Geez we need to go!" I yelled and ran out the door with him.

We rushed into my car and drove to school.

"I'm nervous!" Nash said. "Why?" I Laughed a little. "Because Maddy and Brad is coming back from Hawaii!" He sighed.

"Jesus that's true." I said and felt kinda mervous too.

They've been in Hawaii for like two months i guess. So they don't know about us, like me and Nash. And everytime there's a new couple at this school they make rumors about it. That's why we're nervous i guess..

"Ugh we're here" i said and parked my car. "Yup." He said and walked out of the car.

"Nash.. Let's not care about what they will think if they make some rumors about us we know it's not true and all of our friends does too!" I said to him and saw our 'squad' walk towards us. "Sure thing" he rubbed my back.

"Clique!!" I yelled and group hugged them.

"Geez guys i'm gunna miss ya'll ugh this is our last week together! Where are ya'll going by the way?" I asked them as we all walked to 'our table'.

(DISCLAIMER: i wont say which colleges they're going to bc that will take a lot of time. And for those colleges i do mention they got into, they're real!)

It's just so sad that every single one of them is moving from Utah.. The only one i have left is Nash.. Who am i suppose to have girl talks with?

*in english class*