5. Dead?

"You mother.. You knew i was pregnant! Do you know what this means? You're not suppose to bleed wen you're pregnant! You gave me a drink. no you gave me tons of drinks!! You made me drunk and you want to hurt me don't ya? If this baby is dead i'm gonna kill you too!" I yell with tears in my eyes. "I gave you a favor" Nash yell back.

That idiot. What if he killed my baby?

"Oh yeah you did? This is not a favor Nash!" I cried. "Brad isn't a good person. He don't care about you nor your baby. He don't give a shit about anyone of you. He wants the baby because that makes the girls fall for him.. he thinks. He also thinks that having a baby will help him to come into college. He'll adopt the baby when he's done with that. He also told Maddie to tell everybody that you were pregnant. Because he want to hurt you." He yell back. "You're not a good person either!! And how do you know all this shit?" I said while whipping my tears of.

"Because i know people, i hear things. I am sorry Skylar" he said. "It's a lie!" I say and walk into the bathroom.

Oh my god it's bleeding so much! I don't know what to do..

"Nash, you have to drive me to the hospital." I said. And believe me i don't want to but i have to! "Sure" he said and walked to the car with me.

( DISCLAIMER: i know that the baby wont die if you drink alcohol like for one night, i know it'll make the baby "less smart" but idk. So yeah just so ya know that i know it.)

I can't believe this! What if Nash is telling the truth about Brad?? But i know him. I've been dating him. He was so sweet. He can't do this to me. Nash can't do this to me. If he just told me this instead of giving me alcohol, maybe i would take it better.

"Let's go. Should i call someone?" He asked while we walked inside the hospital. "Brad" i said. "Skylar please just.." I cut him off "just call him" and walked with a lady into a room.

"We just have to take some tests and we'll have the answers soon" she said and took the tests.

"Skylar!" I saw brad run to me. "What happened? Did you fall down stairs?" I shake my head. "I started to bleed" i cried. "What.. No no no this can't happen. What about my.. What about our baby?" He said and sat down. "We don't know of it is dead yet" i whispered.

I don't know who i should believe.

And there he is. Nash is standing outside the room and watching me. Why can't he be a good boy and not a player? I want him but i want the nice him. And who knows if he will cheat? Why can't love be easier?

"Hello, i'm Doctor. Sullivan. So we have the results"Doctor sullivan said. "The baby is hurt.. really hurt. We can't do anything but take the baby out. I'm sorry but it's almost dead. It will die trough the pregnancy so if you don't want to carry a dead baby then we'll take it out. It's not a smart thing to drink when your pregnant Ms. Jones. Or a minor! You should watch out for your girlfriend Mr." he said, while they took me into a room and gave me drugs.

I can't believe Nash made me drink beer. And why did i even say yes to go to the party? Oh because i wanted to show him that he can't have me and that he is a player and an awful person. But why did i do this? I should of ignored him instead.

*after abortion*

i'm sitting here in the hospital bed and staring into the wall. Brad is buying some food to himself. I think Brad kicked Nash out, since he killed it. But i don't know, i don't really care either.

"Omg Jones are you okay? Shoot what- the party. Skylar no you did not drink did you? Skylar how? Nash. I knew he would do something like that!" Ariana said, she knows everything. She looks through me. You can't lie to that girl.

"I'm fine" i said. But when a girl says i'm fine, she's not fine. I am not fine. I lost my baby because of a stupid party and i wanted to show a stupid boy that i'm not a pussy, and that he should get away from my friends.. And that i don't like him, and that he wont trick me.. And this is what happened. Karma is real. Karma is a real bitch.

----

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE😍 OMG 2014 was uhmazing!! / short chapter ik.. But yeah whatevz😋 Hope ya'll had a great holiday😘 School is so stressful rn!! Ugh i just hate everything and everyone at school when i'm there bc yeah.. Bye

Love Hails🌻