3. Pregnant?

"We need to talk to you" my mom said. Shit this is serious! "What is happening?" I said as i walked into the living room. "We'll leave you kids alone" my dad said. "I thought you said ' we need to talk to you?" I said frustrated. "Yeah well he needs to we don't" my mom said, kissed my forehead and walked outside with my dad.

I watched the car drive away, and felt my heart raise! What is happening.

"Brad, what's going on" i yelled. "So i know this is weird but, Uh.. 3 and a half weeks ago you and i uh, you know what we did. And i kinda told my mom -" i cut him off "WHAT THE HELL YOU TOLD YOUR MOM THAT. YOU KNOW SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE??" I yelled at him. "Yeah and uH.. She wanted you to take a pregnancy test, but i didn't want her to ask you so i did you remember?" He said. "Yes.. And i took it" i said and this is just to much for me i don't know what to do! I'm not pregnant!!
"I found the test today.. And it said that you're pregnant" he cried.

What the... Okay what no i'm not pregnant, i can't be we used protection it's impossible!!

"No brad i'm not you're lying!" I yelled. "No please Skylar you are, i don't like it either because i actually kinda moved on.." He sighed holding me in his arms.

I love him and everything but i can't have a baby! And what if the test wasn't mine! He moved on!!

"The test isn't mine" i whispered and walked away. "What? How do you know it isn't?" He yelled. "You said you've moved on! It can be another girls test!" I yelled back and took an apple. "Skylar you are the only one i've done it with!!" He yelled. "I'm going to the store and we'll take one more test and i'll prove it to you!! I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!" I yelled and walked out the door and drove to the store.

This can't be true! I'm pregnant? No i'm not i can't be!!

I walked into the store and asked a lady where it was. She showed me and now i'm standing here watching the test. I want to buy it but at the same time i don't. What if i actually am pregnant? But i can't be! No i can't!

"Skylar?" I heard a voice said, i quickly turned around. "Omg..  what do you want?" I asked. "Are you pregnant?" Nash said with his eyes wide open. "No, i mean..yes.. No or i don't know!" I yelled and turned around. "Please don't tell anyone" i cried but i tried to hold my tears in. "Who's the dad?" He asked and held his arms around me. I feel safe in his grip. I want to feel this safe! "Brad" i cried. "Who's Brad? Oh wait i know him Brad Parks right? he changed high school to my old high school, i saw you two were friends on Facebook. How can he possible be the father. He doesn't have sex" he laughed. "I know but we broke up three weeks ago. But i guess we have to be together again if i'm pregnant i mean. Which i'm NOT!" i said and crossed my arms. 

"What the hell are you doing Nash?" Someone yelled and laughed at the same time. We both turned around and saw his friend Joseph. He is not in my school. But everybody in Utah knows about him. He is the biggest player alive.

"Nothing" he said and pushed me away, so hard i hit one of the shelves. And walked away with Joseph. 

I touched my forehead i could literally feel the bruise. 

I knew i shouldn't have felt safe in his arms. I shouldn't have talked to him, or fall for him in the first place! But i have brad so it doesn't really matter now.

'
I'm outside my house, and don't really want to go inside but i have to. "There you are!" Brad yelled and gave me a hug. "What happened to your face?" I ignored him and walked to the bathroom. I don't want him to know about Nash. I took the test and walked down stairs.

"Let's watch a movie" i said and walked to the couch and turned on a movie on Netflix.

'
"It's been one hour and a half, i think we have the results" Brad said. "I don't want to know what the result is Brad" i whispered. "Don't be scared babe, i'm here for you" he said and held his arms around me. Just like Nash did. What? No this is not the right time to think of Nash! He is a player!

"Are you ready?" Brad asked. "I wont ever be ready" i answered. "Let's go and take a look" brad said and helped me up.

Walking to the bathroom, is not like walking to the bathroom. It's like walking to the hospital and be afraid if you have cancer, thats how it feels for me right now.

"Open the door" i said to brad and held my breath and my face was buried in my hands. "Okay.." He breaths and walk inside with me. "I'm holding the test" he whispered. "Uhm, wait.." "What?" I yell "look" he said. "No please just say it!" I yelled and trust me i want to run away!! He didn't answer. I slowly took my head outta my hands and took the test.

"Shit" i yelled and started to cry. "No, how am i supposed to do this? My parents will kill me!!" I fell down to the floor. Drowning in tears.

See my parents expect me to be an angel! Good grades, no drinking or parties, showing people respect and no swearing! My sister did all this stuff but now she lives in Hawaii, she's married and live without us. She doesn't really care about us anymore. But whatever. My parents will sure kill me.

"Are we together in this?" I asked Brad. "Of course, i'll always be here, i'm also changing schools so i can protect you from Nash.." Nash? Why does everything has to involve Nash? ".. I hope you know he is a player" he finished. "Sure do" i answered.

'
"Omg Mom and dad!!" I yelled and didn't know what to do or where to go.

"Relax" he said.

"Hey Sky. Brad." My dad said and sat next to us with my mom. "So what is wrong?" My mom asked. "I-i'm uh.." I said "brad?" I whispered. He looked at me and nodded "so uhm, this is really hard for both of us, including you guys i bet! But this is something we didn't expect and we were kinda done with each other. But i've always loved your daughter and will always do.." He said but my mom cut him of "you're not getting married are you?" My jaw dropped

"if course not let brad finish!" I yelled "yeah so we're or Skylar is Pregnant" he said and his eyes filled up with tears. So did my moms. "You guys are only in high school" she yelled "this is not responsible of you guys! This is not how we raised you" my dad yelled. "You're right but maybe i don't want to be the one you raised me to be. Maybe i need this? I'm so sick of you two just wanting the best! If i fail a test i get grounded! I wish i had Ari's parents! They care but they say better luck next time. They're not like you guys" i yelled and started to walk to my room with brad. "Okay, we're going to Florida tomorrow without you! So goodbye." Mom said and took their suitcases and drove some where.

That was intense. I want to go to florida, i've been waiting for this trip for a year and now BRAD had ruined it. Well i can't do anything about it but i get the house so it's fine! I think..

"We'll get trough this i promise" Brad said as i buried my head into his chest.

--

This is hard gosh😂 And i think it sucks but who the f cares? Just forget that. I have some ideas of what'll happen so yeah i'll probably start writing tonight or 2morrow😘