Hopelessly Devoted

~Your Pov~ 

 ~Your Pov~ 

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. 'Ugh, right school' I thought as I got up. My vision was slightly blurred as I was still half asleep. I glanced at my clock. 6:30 am. I groaned. I washed my face and brushed my hair. I put some boyfriend jeans on and a simple t-shirt. I put my converse on and a simple cardigan on. I threw some bread in the toaster and went to check on my mom. I knocked on her door. "Come in," She said. I came into her room to see her reading a book. "How was work yesterday?" I asked her sitting down on the edge of her bed. "oh it was fun" she replied. "well I gotta catch the bus ill see you later" I said leaving. I grabbed my mp3 player and toast and walked to the bus stop.

I hopped on the bus seeing Boris sitting alone. "Hey loverboy," I said grinning "get it cause you have a girlfriend," I said smiling widely. He rolled his eyes and smiled. I slapped his arm playfully. We sat in comfortable silence before he handed me a pair of glasses. "What's this?" I asked him. "for you" he replied handing them to me. I put them on "Thanks" I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Wanna listen?" I said pulling my mp3 player out. He nodded as I gave him a headphone. 'Now here you go again You say you want your freedom' Dreams by Fleetwood Mac started playing one of my favorites. I started quietly humming it. A few minutes passed by when I saw Theo get on the bus. Boris and I sat in the back and no one liked sitting in the back for some reason so I motioned for him to come over and sit in the seat beside us since it was empty.

"Good Morning Potter," I said. Boris laughed while he flipped me off. "When we get off meet me by the stairs we need to talk," Theo told me suddenly. I nodded. I was confused but just went with it.

After some time we got off and I sprinted to the stairs. I waited impatiently for him. I saw Theo running over. "Jeez you're fast," He said out of breath. We went behind the stairs. We shared a cigarette. "So what's up?" I asked. "We have to know more about Kotku. I say we invite her somewhere after school with Boris" He said looking at me for approval. "Sure but I warn you we're going to be third-wheeling. A lot." I said. The bell rang. I got up and stepped on the cigarette. "See you at lunch we'll plan and ask her there," I said hugging him. He hugged me back and we went to our first class.

Time skip

I had math before lunch. Even better I had Kotku in my class. I sat in the back of the class not really paying much attention. I started having flashbacks of what happened when I was at Boris' house. How I felt. How uncomfortable I was. How much I hated it. Why though. Why did I care so much? I say it's because he's my friend but is that it? I was brought back from my thoughts when the bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the class but I stopped and sighed. The teacher left so it was just me sitting down in an empty room. 'What am I doing?' I thought putting my head down. "Y/n?" I heard Theo say. I looked up my watery eyes meeting his. 'Shit' I got up. "Yeah?" I said, "You alright?" He asked not breaking eye contact. "Yeah I'm- I'm fine," I said grabbing my things and walking towards him.