six

Isabella's POV

God I hate him. Draco is always there, I can never have any alone time. He has been getting on my nerves lately, eating all my sweets, using my books, and even hogging the place for the whole day. When I want some alone time he is always there, when I want to study he is as usual always there.

--

It is now 6pm. Our weekly parties. The same boring parties. I use this chance to get away from everyone and visit my place before Draco gets there. I see him talking to some girl, great. Now I can visit my place, and hang out there. Until he sees me. This was my sign to run. So, I jolt out of the room and run.

I think he's following me . No. I know he's following me. I run over to my place thinking it was empty, but no. Draco as per usual always beats me. At this point it wasn't even my place. It was his. And he knew it.

"Stop hogging this place, we both share it" I whine. He as per usual ignores me. I notice that he is reading a book. My book. Gone with the wind. A classic. A beautiful illustrated book. "Stop using my stuff, just because you visit this place does not give you the right to use my stuff" I grab my book.

"Geller, you know I am the one who's holding the cards here, right?" he smirks. It was true. He could get away with any punishment because of his stupid dad. And yes it is true in fact that I basically claimed this place to myself, without any of the teachers approval. So, it was true, I could get expelled from this school. I grab Gone with the wind book and walk over to the bricked wall. "Fine, do whatever you want with it now." I say before leaving.

Just out of nowhere he grabs my hand. "Fine, Isabella you can hang out here. Just, don't go." This was the first time he ever called me by my name. "How would I know you're not lying?" I say. "Because, owning something as precious as this place would be boring being the only person here." He replies. "Fine, but sometimes I want to hang out here, alone." I raise my eyebrow. "Deal" he reaches out his hand. "Seriously? Again?" I scoff. He stays silent. "Very well" I give in, and thus began our new "contract" of this place.

--

I woke up early today, actually very early. 6am. I took a shower, did my skin care, dressed up and went downstairs. Me and Cedric were going to meet together at 7am. We were going to eat breakfast together and hang out for the remaining 2 hours.

"Why are you up so early?" Draco questions. "None of your business" I talk back. He grabs my wrist. "No, seriously where are you going?" he asks again. "Fine, if you really wanna know. I'm going to meet up with Cedric." Suddenly he lets go of my wrist. "Oh. The go. I don't care" He rolls eyes. "Okay, well then I'm out. Tell Pansy I wont be able to eat breakfast with her" I tell him before I ran off.

--

I completely forgot, today was October 31st, meaning Halloween. Meaning the slytherins annual party. Me and Cedric were going to dress up as hippies. I knew that today's party was gonna be huge.

I saw Cedric waiting for me at the great hall. There were only about 5 people including us there. "Hey, lets go shall we?" I kiss him. We walk to the garden, the same place we kissed. The picnic was as usual filled with food. "I feel like now this picnic belongs to us. No one sits here other than us." I tell Cedric. He laughs. "I know" He replies with a smile. Breakfast was actually really fun. We ate, and talked. We also decided to first attend the hufflepuff Halloween party, then catch up with our friends in gryffindors, and lastly check out the slytherin's party.

"We are gonna do a lot of partying today Ced" I say. "Better save up your energy" I softly punch him on the shoulders. I was excited for this. But first I had to get through this day, full work and assignments.