eleven

We kissed for a long time, it was nice. I still had my book in my hands which he took and placed it on the floor. He moved his hands to my waist when suddenly I remembered Cedric. God, what am I doing? It's only been 20 minutes since me and Cedric broke up.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" I cry. He looks shocked. "Did I do something? Did I bite your lip or something like that?" I look down. "No, not that it's just, ugh I can't explain it" I stand up and leave.

Draco's POV

The kiss was amazing. I wished it didn't end that soon. When she walked out crying I felt horrible. Just minutes ago she broke up with her boyfriend. I groan and lay back on the sofa. What have I just done? She left, and I felt cold again.

Bam.

The doors opened. And I see her again. She runs up to me and kisses me. "Kiss me again," she says, . "Kiss me until I am sick of it." And so I did. We kissed and kissed. God, was it amazing.

"Lets get out of here" She grabs my hand. While walking out of the common room I get a couple of stares, but I didn't care. No, all I cared about was her. And only her.

They say when a party starts your night has just begun. But no, my night begun when she entered that room.

Isabella's POV

I am not drunk, nor am I trying to make a fool out of myself, I want him and only him. We get to his room. He doesn't have any roommates. I smile of how gorgeous his room really is, but my smile slowly fades knowing there were lots of girls here. But this night, I wont be like that.

He takes my hand in his fingers,lacing together, and bends toward me. There is plenty of time for me to pull away from kiss, but I don't. I want him to kiss me. My weariness evaporates s his lips press against mine. Over and over, one kiss sliding into the next.

"I hate you," he breathed into my mouth. "I hate you so much that sometimes I can't think of anything else." I kick him in the leg and he kisses me again, harder. We stagger against the wall and I pull his body to mine. My fingers glide up under his shirt, tracing up his spine.

He shudders and presses more tightly against me, deepening into the kiss. Every kiss seems to make my thoughts more drugged. My whole body is tense with desire, straining towards him. His mouth is against my neck, his tongue on my skin. His hand moves to my hips, lifting me.

I stop for a second. "We don't have to-" I put my finger on his lips. His eyes are pale blue. He's so beautiful, so perfectly, horribly, inhumanly, beautiful that I can barely breathe.

When I was a kid, sex was a mystery, some bizarre thing people did to make babies. That changed tonight though. I understand what sex is now and how to accomplish it. I didn't anticipate how much it would feel like loosing myself. When Draco's hands are on me, I'm betrayed into pleasure. And he can tell. He practiced in the arts of love. He can draw whatever response he wants from me. I hate that, and yet I want it, all at once.

It was passionate, sweet and raw. I gave him my first night. But for some reason I didn't feel guilty. I broke up with my first ever boyfriend not too long ago and now this. I don't wanna think about it just yet, no I will hold it off and think about it tomorrow.

Draco's POV

Holding her in my arms was magical, she slept soundly. I wanted to kiss every inch of her body over and over again, I wanted her. I wanted to hold her like that for eternity. With her I fell asleep, finally in peace.

When I woke up, she was gone. I craved her warmness, I craved her sweet kisses, and most of all I craved her. But there she was gone. My bed sheets still smelled like her. Where could she possibly be?