𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒...

╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮
________________

╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮________________

________________

*ding *ding *ding

"You can pick that up if you want to..." Dachi joked while taking a sip of his beer.

"Oh, it's just Y/N," Suga laughed while turning his phone off.

"It's always Y/N, what does she want this time?"

"She probably, asking me If I want to come over, tomorrow is our day off."

"Oh, why aren't you answering?"

"Because I'm with you right now, plus I always spend the night on her day off," he stopped to drink some of his own alcohol "she should know I coming over by now."

Dachi chuckled at what his friend said. "Aren't you always spending the night at her place?"

"Yeah, but that's only because she doesn't like my apartment..."

"Oh, how come?"

"She said it feels like everyone could hear us because I have 'thin walls" Koshi laughed to himself as he recalled the day you told him that.

"Damn I know that kinda hurt when she said that..." Dachi teased while checking the time on his phone,
"What time are you gonna go to her house?"

"Around 10, that's when she gets off work..." the gray hair male folded his arms on the bar table, before laying his head down on them.

The loud music in the bar was calming, he looked around a bit seeing everyone chatting and drinking with their company.

"Well, then you should be heading out..." Dachi admitted before grabbing some of his things.

"Really, what time is it?" He looked up at his friend.

"It's almost 12:30." Dachi laughed while patting Koshi's back "I'll pray for you buddy."

"Holy shit!" Suga quickly sat up before collecting his belongings and rushing out the bar to his car.

Once he got in the car he quickly turned on his phone.

*ding *ding *ding *ding *ding *ding *ding *ding

"What the..."