☁︎︎𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
_____________________

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎_____________________

_____________________

"Yeah... who else is gonna be there?"

You peaked your head downstairs as you heard your boyfriend talking on the phone downstairs.

"Ohh Kiyoko and Asahi... I haven't seen them in a while...what time?"

"Who's Kiyoko..." you thought as you made your way to the first floor.

"Yeah I'll come... no I'm not bringing y/n, you know how she gets around other girls..."

You debated whether you should confront him or not, but you got pulled out your head once your heard Koshi call your name.

"Oh y/n, your up." He cheered before getting up from the sofa and making his way to you. "When did you get up I didn't even hear you?"

"Oh, umm just now..." you were still thinking about asking him about the phone call. "how come you didn't wake me up?"

"Oh I just came down here to talk to Dachi, he called me, I didn't want to wake you up." He walked past you and started to walk upstairs.

"Oh ok," you started to walk to the kitchen "Do you want something to eat?!"

"Actually I'm about to take a shower!" He waited at the top of the stairs while responding to your question.

"We'll do you want something to eat once you get them out of the shower."

"No I'm actually," he paused for a minute trying to come up with an excuse "going home after..."

You thought for a bit before responding "leaving so soon?" You tried to sound as calm as possible but inside your blood was boiling.

"Yeah, I have some papers to grade before the week starts back up." The grey-haired boy lied as he continued to walk upstarts.

"You doing anything after?" You questioned while leaning against the countertop.

He hesitated before answering, "Nope, just grading papers baby!" And before you could even continue the conversation he shut the bathroom door.

"Why is he lying..." you thought as you carefully walked upstairs and to the bathroom door. You gently placed your ear against the door, trying to figure out what he was doing. And to your surprise, you heard him picking up a phone call.