𝑇𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐 ☀︎︎

*Koshi's POV*

(ง'̀-'́)ง
_____________

_____________It was only a mystery to Koshi how you managed to always get your way

_____________
It was only a mystery to Koshi how you managed to always get your way.

He came to your house confident that this would be the last time he called you his girlfriend. But here he was, laying down next to you in bed.

After the argument, Koshi took it upon himself to make you feel better and offered to spend the night and watch a movie.

His personality was so caring and gentle, he couldn't even tell he was being controlled by his upset girlfriend.

But this attitude would only hurt him in the end.

He decided to pause the Movie since it was only distracting his thought process.

Koshi sloped back against the headboard as he looked down at you, sleeping peacefully beside him.

'How could she lead me back to her...' he thought 'I hope she takes what I said into consideration and fixes her habits.'

*ring*

Koshi quickly turned his attention to the phone that displayed his best friend Daichi calling him.

Without waiting he got out of the room to answer his call. Not wanting you to wake up and realized he was on the phone.

"Hey, wassup Daichi?" Koshi answered the phone while stepping into the nearby bathroom.

"Nothing much, but how did the break up go?" His friend asked patiently wait for a response. The grey hairs male had forgotten about telling Daichi his plans on breaking up with you.

Letting out a nervous laugh Suga explained the whole situation to him.

————————

"Holy shit Suga!" Dachi yelled through the phone, making him quietly laugh.

"Yeah... I didn't break up with her... hehe"

"Not gonna lie to you Suga, that was really toxic what she did," Daichi admitted.

"I don't think so...but I do love her, and who knows she might change." Koshi unconsciously peaked at the time and realized he was in the bathroom for longer than expected.

"But it's pretty late man, imma go back to the room-", and before he finishes he heard shuffling from the opposite side of the door, which startled him.

'Was that y/n...' he immediately thought to open the bathroom door but was cut off by Daichi.

"Yeah okay, sleep well Suga." Then the conversation ended and Koshi instantly made his way to the bedroom, hoping that his loving girlfriend wasn't up and just next to the door.

And fortunately, she was in the bed fast asleep... or so he thought. Koshi got back in the bed and unpaused the movie, not soon after he fell asleep.

Unfortunately, though, his girlfriend was never asleep, in fact, she heard everything...

_________________
Authors note:

Not me typing this while I'm in school 🥷🏾.

Just finished taking a specialized HS to exam... y'all probably don't care but it was easy asf, but only me and 2 other ppl took it🕴🏿

___________________