𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
__________________

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ__________________

__________________

"Oh- a-are you sure you don't need help with that Ms.Ito-"

one of your newest co-workers suggested, as she watched you struggle to carry the box of papers to your office.

You had just entered the building and you were greeted with your first assignments the day.

"Oh no it's fine," you lied not wanting the newbie to worry about you, "I'm used to carrying a heavy thing like this haha..."

Most of your allies turned a blind eye to your overworking since this sight was familiar. At first, they were worried about you, but as time went on they stopped caring.

You let out a loud whew as you placed the box on your desk, now you had to sort them out...

You sat down and carefully went through the papers, checking to see what belongs to who, what needs to be signed, and going through recent resumes.

Just a whole bunch of mixed-up papers your boss told you to make sense out of.

***

After about 5 hours you were finally done. You gave out the papers to your co-workers, making sure they signed them in the process. And now you were on your way to your boss's office to give him the resumes.

"Sir, I have the resumes you asked for." You cheered step into his office. Clearly, he wasn't paying any attention to you, so you just placed the papers on his desk as he ended his phone call.

Just as you were about to walk out, to get ready for a meeting. He called out your name.

"Y/N." His tone was firm.

"Yes sir?" You replied in a calm pitch, hoping he wasn't mad at you.

"Do you think that's appropriate for your meeting?" He looked you up and down, signaling that your outfit wasn't fitting. "There will be multiple men in the room with you."

You observed your fit, realizing he was talking about your top.

"Oh...um..." you didn't know what to say. How were you supposed to react to the boss telling you that?

He clicked his teeth before standing up from his desk and making his way towards you. "Do you have a coat with you?" He sighed standing in-front of you.