𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ☯︎︎

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
_____________

(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')_____________

______________

The injuries were nothing too serious,

just some burns and scars on your arms and stomach. Of course, your stomach damage was more serious since you had to your scar sewed in. But the car accident wasn't enough to keep you in the hospital for more than 2 days, though your car did face real damage.

However, you were not sitting in silence as Koshi started the engine to take you home. He accompanied you in your visit to the hospital for your first, treating his less severe effects which were scratches from the broken window glass.

"How you fellin' babe?" The grey-haired male asked abandoning his parking spot starting his route to your home.

"I'm fine, my tummy is just hurting a little." You answered. "The doctors said I should try to be easy on what I eat, and do for the next couple of days because of the stitches."

your boyfriend waited for a little before answering leaning back into the driver's seat, now with one hand on the steering wheel. "You want me to stay over for the week? I can drive you around if anything."

'It's not like I was planning on letting you leave'

"Yeah, that would be nice." You quickly replied with a slight smile on your face. Without warning you moved closer to Koshi, planting a kiss on his cheek.

***

The duo was finally greeted by the warmth of your home, honestly, you have never been away from home for more than a day. You missed the scent of it, you missed being there alone with your lover.

"You getting in the shower?"

Right, it's been a couple of o days since you showered, you still had on the same clothes from the accident. They reeked of blood and the smell was following you.

"Oh yeah." You made your way upstairs to take off your clothes while Koshi ran the shower for you.

Say the stitches didn't hurt would be a lie, discarding your clothes was becoming more painful with each article.

"Fuck" you mumbled attempting to unclip your bra. The doctor wrapped your torso but that didn't stop the harshness.

'Why did I have to face the most damage'

"Ya need help babe?" Koshi asked from behind.

you turned around to meet his gaze at the door before nodding while humming in agreement. peace fell upon the room as your boyfriend started undoing the links.

"Y/N..." Suga started breaking the silence.

"Yes, baby?"

You could hear the hesitation in his voice before speaking as if he was nervous to continue.

"I'm sorry..." He admitted finally sliding the undergarment off.

'Sorry...'
"What are you sorry for?" You asked already having an idea of what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry for telling Daichi about the knife incident," Koshi answered resting his hands around your bandaged waist.

This apology was like music to your ears. You quickly covered your breast while turning to your boyfriend.

"No need to apologize, baby, I know it won't happen again." You smile at him.

_______________