𝑂𝑏𝑒𝑦 𝑀𝑒 ✔︎

*warning*
This chapter mentions inappropriate content, nothing too sexual.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
_____________

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)_____________

___________

A little over a week had passed since that stunt you pulled with the knife.

And let's just say you were more than satisfied with how he was treating you. Like his top priority.

He texted you after work and he even stayed over for the week.

It could just be because he was afraid you would try and hurt yourself again. But you didn't care, all that mattered was that he was with you and obeyed you.

"Baby, you wanna go out with me and some friends?" your boyfriend suggested as he paused brushing his teeth.

You waited for a minute, hoping that he wasn't talking about Daichi or Kiyoko. "Yeah, who are your friends?" You asked from inside the shower.

"...Some friends from my high school, Dachi, Kiyoko, Asahi..." Suga quickly said, knowing how you acted when you heard about other girls.

You remembered what Alisa told while thinking of how to answer

"Y/N, every time he goes out with somebody you get mad-"

"Yeah, I'll come with you." You responded, "where you are guys going, and when?"

Koshi was surprised that you agreed, but he wasn't going to question you. "It's at a Soba restaurant in Tokyo, tonight. " He answered with a slight smile.

You thought about it for a minute and suddenly remembered you had work, and that was a big problem in your eyes.

"I don't know, remember I don't get off work till 10."
You commented.

If you weren't able to go, Koshi would go by himself. And knowing Kiyoko was there, and probably some other girls from his HS didn't sit right with you.

Plus, you were cautious of Daichi ever since you heard him tell Koshi you were 'toxic'.

"Oh don't worry about that, we're meeting up with them at 11." He reassured.

"But I have work the next day," you tried to make it obvious that you didn't have any intention of going. "I don't want to be up to late."