𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠 ☹︎

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
_________________

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ_________________

__________________

Why am I even here...

The point was to make him stay with me...Now I'm stuck here tryna be friendly...

"So how long have you been dating Koushi?" A blonde hair girl asked as she started washing her hands in the sink next to you.

"Oh- um almost 6 months now."

I'm pretty sure her name is Yachi... I think she's dating that boy with green hair...

"What about you?"

"Oh we've been together since high school," she beamed "so about 4 years now."

You smiled back at her "Awe, high school sweethearts, I didn't even know Koshi for that long."

"I mean it doesn't really matter how long you've known each other," she laughed. "the only thing that matters is the love you have for each other."

the both of you dried off your hands before she walked out, you walking about behind her.

You wanted to wait in the bathroom for longer but it would've been odd for you to just stay in the restroom while Yachi walked out.

***

you had no idea what the group was talking about, you spent about 2 hours just listening and laughing along with them. But you knew that this was the only way Koshi wouldn't get upset.

And it didn't help how friendly your boyfriend was...

9/10 it was just jealousy, but you could've sworn you saw Kiyoko being a little too touchy... literally, every joke Suga pronounced she 'playfully' hit his arm... and she was definitely laughing the loudest. And this might just be something you made up out of anger the for sure made eye contact a couple of times.

honestly, you felt bad for that bald guy who was tryna flirt with her.. he was trying too hard to get the beauties' attention, but she was too busy flirty with your boyfriend.

"What a slut..." you mumbled to yourself while laying your head down on Sugas's shoulder.

"what was that babe?"

"huh, I didn't say anything." you lied rubbing your boyfriend's leg affectionately. "Koshi it's almost 2:00 can we go-"

"Suga come real quick I gotta tell you something." you tried to ask Koushi if y'all could go home but Daichi cut you off.

"oh okay...hold on Y/N." and with that, he left. you watched as he and Daichi walked farther from the table to a more isolated area.

I hope he didn't hear me call that girl a slut. you sighed bringing your attention to the group of people you were sitting with.

Hinata was boasting about his volleyball team, the Black Jackals. He was going on sometime before Suga abandon you, and from how enthusiastic his tone was it seemed like wasn't ever going to stop.

"God do you ever shut up..." Kageyama hissed making the orange-haired boy upset.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it Tobio!"

"I can say whatever I want!"

and the argument continued. you would've been intrigued if this wasn't the tenth time they argued tonight. You honestly couldn't understand why Koshi liked these people.

"it's getting pretty late, I have work in the morning." Tsukishima started. " let's wrap this up?" The blonde rolled his eye as Hinata and Kageyama finally stopped yelling at each other. As well as Yaichi, who was trying to calm the two down.

"Yeah I agree, it's nearly 2," Asahi added letting out a small laugh.

"awe I wanted to stay a little longer, " Tanaka admitted. "We barely get to see each other."

"Yeah, and we didn't even get to know Y/N."Nishinoya fixated his attention onto you, and so did the rest of the table.

You quickly laughed it off once your realized they were all looking at you, waiting for a response. "Oh it's fine guys, you all just seemed in the moment. I didn't want to get in the way of your reunion." You didn't want any concern on you, mainly because you didn't like any of them.

"y'know anytime you and Koshi are free we can hang out. " Kiyoko stated.

"Of course, but that might be tricky because I have a busy schedule." you looked around the table for a bit trying to find an excuse to leave.

"I'll get the waiter to bring the check and some to-go plates, be right back." you left the table disappearing into the crowded restaurant.

'they really think we're friends now...'

You looked around a bit before catching up with your waiter, telling them your table was ready to go and wanted to take some food home.

"...I don't even think she wants to be here."

"I know she doesn't, that why she was acting weird this morning."

While walking back to your table you overheard Daichi and your boyfriends talking, you looked around trying to figure out where they were.

"weren't you supposed to break up with her like last week?"

"... yeah but why would I leave her, it's not like I'm unhappy with her."

"that's a lie, you told me she was driving you crazy."

you leaned your head against the door slightly, not wanting anyone to see you. 'what the hell.'

"I mean do you want me to break up with her after she was trying to kill herself ?"

Daichi let out a loud sigh before opening the door. You quickly went back to the table so the two men wouldn't see you. "Yes, I want you to break up with her, Suga."

***

"Okay, you to get home safe!" Hinata shouted as the couple walked to the car.

"You too, have a good night everyone." You and Koishi turned to waved at the group before you continued your journey.

'Just wait until we get in the car Koishi, I wanna hear your explanation. who does he think he is telling his friends my business.'

"Can you drive us back babe, I too tired to take us back?" your boyfriends ask while letting out a loud yawn.

-------------------