𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𓁹

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
----------------------

♡'・ᴗ・'♡----------------------

----------------------

"so you told Daichi about what happened last week?"

The gray-haired male glanced at you for a minute before closing his eyes once again. "What are you talking about Y/N?" He asked letting out a sigh.

'I don't know what the attitude for...'

"I'm talking about that conversation you and your friend had in the bathroom." you shot back, looking directly at him as you stopped at the red light.

He opened his eyes once more meeting your intense gaze. "Did you follow us to the bathroom or something?"

"That's not the point!" you suddenly yelled slamming your hand on the wheel. "You told him didn't you?"

"Yes, yes I told him Y/N," Koshi mumbled.

Before responding you resumed driving again, seeing the light turn green.

"Okay, who else did you tell?"

"Kiyoko and Asahi."

"Oh ok..." An uncomfortable silence fell on the car as you got on the highway

"wait what? Why would you tell them," you asked inraged, looking in his direction.

"Keep your eyes on the road Y/N!"

"Stop calling me Y/N," you yelled turning your eyes back on the road. "And you didn't answer my question so?"

"Look I'll tell you when we get home." Koshi insisted on placing his hand on your thigh trying to keep you calm.

"I don't what to wait!"

Koshi felt the car swerve sharply to the left as you tried to avoid a car.

"Okay! look baby just calm down, we are on the highway-"

"I wouldn't give a fuck if I was flying a plane." You cut him off with another sharp turn seeing that you weren't paying attention to the car in front or behind you.

"You think you have the right to tell my fucking business Koshi."

Your boyfriend watched in horror as you continuously dodging the cars, and the fact that you were yelling at him is what made it worse. You weren't even paying attention to the road at this point, the only thing on your mind was what Koshi told you.

'why would he tell them...They probably think I'm crazy...I'll show him...'

"Y/N watch the fucking road!" Your boyfriend shouted while trying the grab the wheel.

t was almost like you weren't in control of the car anymore, your mind just flooded with the thought of the situation. With the thought of Daichi.

It seems like he tells Daichi everything, I wonder how he would feel if he wasn't here to tell him.

"Y/N-"

***

"Wake up! Y/N please get!"

Your eyes slowly started opening as Koshi was shaking you like he was trying to wake you up.

"What.."

"Come on get out of the car!" He warned grabbing your torso attempting to bring you out of the car.

Looking around you saw a small crowd of people surrounding your car some with their phones out some looking in disbelief.

But the car, it seems like you crashed into a light post at the end of the highway and Suga was trying to take you out the car.

"Babe what happen." You asked finally getting out, but the sudden feeling of relief was replaced with a pain in you stomach making you crouch down.

"Don't worry about that Y/N, the ambulance is coming okay."

-------------------------