𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑖 ☽

▼・ᴥ・▼
____________________

▼・ᴥ・▼____________________

____________________

He's laughing with her and all...

he doesn't laugh with you like that...

"They're gonna notice us if you keep staring..." Alisa commented making you look at her.

"Do you see how he's laughing with her?!"

"Quiet down before they look over here..."

"Oh shit sorry." You looked back down at the menu and you and Alisa got something to eat, trying to not look suspicious.

----sometime later----

"Y/N can we just leave?" The model asked you guys have been sitting at the restaurant for over 40 minutes. You were watching your boyfriend as your life depended on it. And your friend was getting bored...

"We can leave after he leaves." You quickly answered while basically staring at the table where your boyfriend and his friends sat.

"Y/n he's literally just talking to his friends..." she whined as she took a bite of her salad. "And I just told you to stop staring." Although your table was a good distance away from theirs, Alisa feared Suga or Dachi might notice you.

You turned back to her and rolled your eyes. "If they're just talking why did he lie about where he was going?"

"Because when you get around other females you act like you have no sense." She snapped back.

"No I don't..." you crossed your arms and leaned back in the chair.

"Do you remember when we first met?" She questioned you, recalling the first time you ever saw Alisa...

—————————-

It was when you and Lev first started dating, the both of you were taking a walk by the park and Lev noticed Alisa from a distance. He suddenly walked up to her leaving you behind and hugged her and chatted for a bit. You were a little upset and after a short while, you decided to walk up to him.

"Awe why'd you leave me back there babe ?" You made sure Alisa heard you loud and clear when you referred to him as a babe.

"Oh sorry y/n, I was just catching up with Alisa..." Lev forgot he didn't tell you about his sister, so he thought you already knew they were siblings.