Prolouge

Mully Pov

There are some draw backs when being openly gay. Your friends are always asking you if something is offensive when it almost has nothing to do with gays. Your friends are always trying to set you up with gay guys. And having a YouTube channel with viewers that hate on you for being gay is a major draw back. I mean it's not my friends that I'm mad about, it's what they do. I mean they're great friends and all, but I wish they wouldn't all remind everyone that I'm gay. Except for Josh. He's good about it, he seems to understand it.

Josh Pov

There are some draw backs when being secretly gay. You can't say anything about being rude to gay people, without everyone suspecting that you're gay. Your friends are always trying to set you up with women. And having a YouTube channel with viewers that are mean to my friend Mully about being gay, doesn't make you want to say anything about it. I mean it's not just my friends that I'm mad about, it's everyone. People always make gays out to be people that should be ignored and hated on just because they don't like the right gender. Think about it this way, if God never made Adam a female, and He just made Adam another male from dust, everyone would be gay. Mully is a great friend to have though, him being openly gay and all. He's really down to Earth about the whole thing. It's nice to talk to someone like you.

Both Povs

And it's nice to be friends with the person you have a crush on.

Ok so first part up! Vote and review!