Rough

(A/U I'm sorry for what you're about to read. I'm so so sorry.)

Josh Pov

I pout in my room (well Mully's spare bedroom but it's pretty much just mine now), I'm horny now. I want Mully. Mully is doing YouTube work though, so I'm stuck alone. I start imagining what Mully will do to me when he's done. 

Mully pushes me down onto the bed.

"What do you want slut?" Mully growls as me.

"F*ck me daddy," I moan.

"Good slut," Mully says. I move my hips against his and he lets out a small moan. "Daddy's going to make you scream." I moan and grind my hips more. Mully grabs my hips and stops them from moving. He shucks my pants off and gets his off as well. He takes my shirt off slowly.

I start rubbing myself slowly, imagining Mully on top of me, doing it to me.

He peels off his own shirt. He kisses down my chest, leaving hickeys here and there. He gets to my underwear and peels them off with his teeth. I moan because damn that's hot. I sit up and push him down. I do the same as what he just did to me. 

I start moaning loudly. I forget that Mully is on the other side of the wall. Until I hear the door click open. I sit up quickly. Mully stares at me, smirking.

"H-hey Mully. I thought you were working on editing a video," I say.

"I was, until I heard your pretty little moans. You just couldn't wait, could you?" Mully starts walking towards me. I gulp.

"W-what are you talking about?" I play dumb. 

"You know full well what I'm talking about," Mully says. "Tell me, what were you imagining?"

"N-nothing," I whimper.

"Quit playing dumb," Mully growls.

"Y-you," I say.

"I know that. What were you imagining I was a doing?" Mully asks. He's right next to the bed now.

"U-undressing me with your teeth," I say.

"Let's make that dream a reality," Mully says, his voice is tight with lust. He crawls onto the bed and towards me. I moan. Mully strips my pants off me. He then slides my underwear down my legs with his teeth, looking into my eyes the whole time. 

"D-daddy!" I moan out. I cover my mouth. I've never actually called him that before. I look down at Mully who's looking at with questionable eyes.

"Daddy?" Mully asks.

"S-sorry," I blush and look away.

"No, no, I actually kind of ... like it?" Mully says. I look back at him and smirk.

"Ok ... Daddy," I say. Mully smiles and continues what he was doing. He strips his own clothes and take off my shirt as well. Mully lines up with my hole. "W-what, no prep?"

"Not today," Mully growls and pushes in. I scream loudly. "How does it feel you slutty bitch?"

"A-amazing Daddy," I moan out. "Hngh f*ck!"

"Good my little slut," Mully says. He starts letting out tiny moans himself. He changes his angle and slams right into my prostate, making me cum.

"Mully!" I yell. Mully continues for a bit before climaxing as well.

"Good job," Mully says.

"Sorry," I say.

"What on Earth are you sorry for?" Mully asks.

"Because I couldn't control myself," I say.

"That's ok, now I need to get back to work. If you get horny again, please try and be more quiet, it's very distracting," Mully winks at me as he leaves the room and I blush.

Ok so I came through with my promise. Sorry it's not that good. Hope you guys liked it though! Luv you guys!