Movie Night

(A/U If it's in Mully's Pov it's going to be fluff, if it's Josh's it's going to be smut. This one will end with smut so it will turn to Josh's Pov. Sorry I just don't do well with doing the top's point of view, maybe I'll try it one day. Well I mean I did do it once, and it didn't turn out that good. If you want to see how bad it turned out, go and read Togetherness in As Fate Would Have It and tell me what you think. Ok onto the story!)

Mully Pov

I'm sitting on the couch, scrolling through my Instagram. Josh walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask. Josh plops himself down on the couch next to me, peppering me with kisses more. "Are you buttering me up for something?"

"Can I pick the movie?" Josh asks. Ah yes, Friday night is movie night and flip back and forth with who picks it. Josh picked last week.

"No," I say.

"But why?" Josh whimpers.

"Because you picked last week," I say.

"But I have a good pick! I promise you'll like it!" Josh says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The Village," Josh says.

"What genre?" I ask.

"Horror/Suspense. Pleeeeeaaassseee," Josh begs.

"Hmmmmm, fine, but I get to pick 2 weeks in a row then," I say.

"Yay!" Josh cheers. He wraps his arms around me and starts peppering me with kisses. He pulls himself into my lap. 

"You have to make the popcorn though," I say.

"Fine," Josh says. He continues to pepper me with kisses. He avoids my mouth for most of the time, until he finally places a kiss on it and I keep him there. I push my tongue into his mouth, felling all around his mouth, mapping every nook and cranny. He moans into the kiss and I move my mouth off of his. I trace my mouth down his neck. Leaving light hickeys so that he can cover them up with light makeup instead of the usual 10 lbs. I start sliding my hands up his shirt, but he stops me. "Later." I pout and make the little kid face where I jut my lip out. "You can wait, have patience."

"Fine," I pout.

"It won't be that long. It's already 6. We'll eat dinner soon and start the movie by 9," Josh promises.

"Ok, do you need help with dinner?" I ask.

"I'd love that. Can you set the table and then prepare the salads?" Josh asks.

"Sure thing babe," I say. After dinner, Josh finishes up editing a video. He went back to his place a few weeks ago to grab some stuff. He stayed there for a few days before coming back. He grabbed his computer stuff and VR stuff. It's kind of hard to make videos without it. At 8:45 he comes back into the kitchen and starts the popcorn.

Josh Pov

I finish making the popcorn, and Mully has the movie ready.

"Thanks Mull," I say as I plop down on the couch next to him. I place the popcorn between us and snuggle up next to him. By the end of the movie, I've eaten most of the popcorn. I wasn't that hungry when we ate dinner, so I didn't eat much. But after smelling the popcorn, my stomach was growling. I'm not tired at all after watching the movie. It had a good ending though. (A/U I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it's a really good movie, I recommend it!) I go to wash the dishes that we used for dinner. As I'm drying them and putting them away, Mully wraps his arms around my waste and starts kissing my neck.

"It's later," Mully says. Mully being taller than me, towers over me while hugging me.

"I have a few more dishes to do. I'll meet you in the bedroom," I say.

"Baaabbe," Mully says.

"Don't 'baaabbe' me. Go," I say.

"Fine," Mully grumbles. I finish the dishes and make my way to the bedroom. I walk into the room, but I don't see anyone. Mully jumps out from behind the door. I scream.

"God Mully! You scared me!" I yell. Mully's just laughing. "I f*cking hate you!"

"No you don't, you love me," Mully says.

"I do, but I also hate you right now," I say.

"I'm sorry, are we good now?" Mully asks.

"I don't know, are we?" I smirk.

"I'll make it up to you," Mully says.

"I hope you do," I say. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down onto the bed on top of me. Mully works at getting all of our clothes off, so that we're only left in our boxers. Mully does the thing that he knows I find sexiest. He hooks his teeth on my boxers and pull them down, agonizingly slow. This time when he's done, I push him onto the bed so I'm on top of him, and pull his down with my teeth as well. I keep eye contact with him as it do it. I throw his boxers off to the side, not caring where they land. I slowly come back up and slip my mouth around his cock. He moans right away. We don't do oral that much, so when we do, it's really pleasurable. I bob my head slowly and then pick up speed. I keep eye contact with him the whole time. Making sure that he sees me. 

"Jo-Osh!" Mully hits his high and he spills into my mouth. I swallow it, and then wipe my mouth. Mully is panting and is sweaty, even without doing anything.

"My turn," I whisper in his ear. He smirks. He grabs lube out of the drawer, and lifts my legs and places them on his shoulders. He lubes up 2 fingers and plunges them both in at the same time. There isn't much need for prep anymore, as we f*ck almost every day. He takes his fingers out and lubes up his cock. He pushes his cock in. "Hngh, f*ck Mully."

"That's right, moan my name slut," Mully says.

"Mully!" I yell out. He keeps going faster and faster. Harder and harder. I feel my peak reaching. Mully changes his angle, and his directly into my prostate. "MULLY!" I climax, and Mully takes my cock into his mouth, sucking it dry. When the bliss has stopped, we both stop and pant. Mully hasn't climaxed for the second time yet, but I can tell he's still hard. After catching my breath, I motion for him to get comfortable sitting up against the headboard. At first he looks confused, but once I start moving towards him, he understands. I slip my ass onto his cock again and start riding him. His moaning starts right away, but I challenge myself to try not to make any noise. I feel him cum in me, and I let out my second load as well. There's cum everywhere, and we're both dirty.

"Shower?" Mully asks.

"Shower f*ck?" I ask. We both nod and make our way to the bathroom.

Next one will be up tomorrow. It'll be another smut. Part 2 of this one. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!