Snuggling

Mully Pov

After stumbling into the shower, we f*cked again. Josh cleans me up, and I help him as well. We get out of the shower, and dry ourselves off.

"Snuggles?" Josh asks me.

"Definitely," I say. I slip on one of Josh's sweatshirts and we go into his room because my bed is covered in cum. After slipping into bed, Josh wraps his limbs around me. I do the same to him. "What're you thinking about?"

"You," Josh says.

"Well that's obvious. What about me are you thinking?" I ask.

"That I love you," Josh says. "And I want to be with you forever."

"I do too," I say. 

"How the hell did we go so long without this?" Josh mumbles.

"I don't know, cause we're idiots?" I say. Josh laughs at that. 

"That and we were enjoying our friendship," Josh says. We're quiet for a bit. "I need to ask you something."

"What?" I ask and look at him.

"Not saying it is going to happen, but what would happen if we broke up? Would we stay friends?" Josh asks. At first it hurts me to think that he would think we'd break up, but he's just covering all the bases, because you never know if it could happen.

"I don't know. It would depend on how bad the break up is. If it's both consensual on both sides, that we wanted to break up, then yeah. We'd stay friends. We both agreed on breaking up, so why couldn't we stay friends? There isn't going to be a hatred towards each other," I say. 

"Good, because I can't imagine a day without laughing with you. Friend or boyfriend," Josh says.

"Me neither," I say.

"Ok, let's get some sleep," Josh says.

"I agree with you," I say, and in a matter of seconds, we're both out.

Sorry it was short, my hands really hurt and I already have other things I need to do with them today, so I might update As Fate Would Have It later, but I hoped you liked it! Luv you guys!