About The Academy

Percy Jackson

Annabeth is so smart! Her idea of making a school for demigods is amazing! It is fit for all kinds of demigods and all godly parents. The dorms are separated by Greek or Roman, then parent, and finally gender. Since the Greeks are in the East and the Romans in the West, the North entrance is the main one with the statues. It also has hallways turning to some rooms to teach and stuff. At the South entrance, there is access to a lake, field/forest like at camp, an amphitheater and more. The North end holds the classes while the South end holds the arena and stuff. In the middle facing North, we have all of the stuff for the Heroes, our rooms, offices and other Hero stuff. The middle facing South is the dining hall. The only thing I don't like is that I am a teacher. Well Annabeth said we are more like quote on quote teachers but still! I  mean I suck at school! Like we are frickin dyslexic and ADHD demigods! And we are 'teaching' more dyslexic and ADHD demigods only a couple years younger. The good thing is that there isn't anyone else besides me, Jason, Thalia, Nico and Hazel or the gods to start world war three. All of the Big Three kids or the 'Little Big Five' as we call ourselves teach together sometimes. Thankfully the gods helped us put protection and other stuff around the school, because there are roughly 100 demigods of all ages here.

We are going to strive to help these kids with the best of our ability. Occasionally Chiron will help because we don't know exactly what we are doing. I think we are kinda like Chiron in teaching them on not only the demigod world and whatnot but also life! Demigods have crappy lives and we want everyone to at least have a semi normal life.