First Game of Mortal Capture The Flag Part 1

Percy Jackson

"Alright everyone if you can follow us to the field. Students, stay with your cohorts, heroes, assemble upfront!" Annabeth announced.

"Gods Annabeth, you sound like Chiron." I told her. As a result, she slapped me. All of the heroes present, which today was just the Seven, lined up in front of the student body in one big line. We already planned to do capture the flag the mortal way today, because they haven't trained.

"Okay, can I please have the Romans go with Jason, Hazel and Frank, and the Greeks with me, Leo, Percy and Annabeth to make strategies." Piper yelled out, putting a tiny bit of charmspeak in her voice so people will listen.

"Aw come on! They get Percy and Annabeth! Those two are like little mastermind witches at capture the flag! They can probably beat both camps combined!" Jason yelled. Before I could respond, Leo starting firing back.

"Stop complaining Grace!" Jason shot him a glare. "Besides, Hazel is the witch!" He then received a glare from Hazel.

"Shut up Sparky and Repair Boy!" All of the demigods turned to look at who said that. Standing at the back entrance of the school was a girl. She had dark black hair like mine, but had electric blue eyes.

"Thalia!" We all screamed. The Seven ran at her and tackled her in a hug.

"Woah! Hey! Good to see y'all too." She then pushed us all off of her and stood up. "Hello demigods! I am Jason's sister, Percy, Nico, and Hazel's cousin. You have met Nico right?" They shook their heads.

"He was going to come, Pinecone Face, but he had underworld stuff." She rolled her eyes at what I said. She clapped her hands.

"So! Capture the flag! My favorite! The Romans only have three leaders I see, so I will help them." Okay four heroes on each team. Perfect!

"Thalia, Percy, just don't try to kill each other." Piper told us. Annabeth coughed.

"Again" She said out loud. "Greeks, we are the Orange team. Forward!" We headed to the East woods.

"Hey Wise Girl! Can I be border patrol?!" She thought about it for a minute and started whispering to Piper.

"Fine but don't use your powers, it's mortal way."

"Alright, does anyone want to do border patrol?" I asked. A few kids raised their hands. "You seven, come with me, Hermes and Hephaestus kids go with Leo and help him. Ares and Athena, go with Annabeth and help her with whatever she does. Half of the rest guard with Piper, the other half distract and disarm, wait no we aren't using weapons, no disarming just distract. Sound good Wise Girl?" She thought for a moment, then whispered with Piper a bit more.

"Yes it does Seaweed Brain. Good job." We all drifted off in different directions. One Hermes kid asked me,

"So how do we do border patrol?"

"You stand by the border and keep the other team away. Anyone wearing a purple helmet, sorry no a purple shirt. We aren't using helmets yet. It's easy enough." I told him. The game started.

Not very surprisingly, the Romans attacked seeing how their defense is to attack.

TO BE CONTINUED...