First Game of Mortal Capture the Flag Part 2

Percy POV
Previously
The game started.
Not very surprisingly, the Romans attacked seeing how their defense is to attack.
NOW
The purple shirts started to make their way over to the border. There weren't that many of them so this might be a distraction but yet again we are playing the mortal way so we have a bit smaller of a playing field and things are much simpler. I told my border patrol team to start tagging the kids once they crossed the border.
"But what if we tag them and they don't go to jail?" One kid yelled. I grinned. The gods came up with a way to make things safer and easier when it comes to war games. Once someone gets tagged, disarmed, beaten, hurt, or in a 'killed' position, they disappear and reappear in the jail safely.
"They go poof." I swear they got really scared for a second. "And reappear in jail so you don't have to worry about it." We started to chase and tag the Romans. Some of these kids are fast but I'm faster and since we are on the Greeks' side they can't tag me. Out of the corner of my eye I see some orange-shirted kids run down the left flank and into Roman territory only to be chased by their border patrol. I soon see some other Greeks run down the right flank with Annabeth in the lead. Someone gets a jailbreak while my Wise Girl gets the flag and all of the Romans chase the Greeks out of their territory but fail to reclaim the flag. Annabeth darts over the border with the flag in hand, changing from a Roman SPQR symbol to the Camp Half-Blood logo. All of the Greek demigods cheered as the conch shell sounded, signaling the end of the game. Everyone starts to walk back to the amphitheater, where we will have a campfire.