Week 1.1

Nobody's POV (not Nobody, it's nobody's)

For the first weeks or so, they learn about the demigods and the wars. The way they are doing it, is saying one of their titles, and then telling the story. They are doing 1 demigod a day.
Today is Percy.

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, one of the Seven, survivor of Tartarus, defeater of Ares, the Furies, the Mintuar, fast forward through a lot of enemies, and finally a savior of Olympus." He didn't do his whole entire title because he knew that, like him, most of the kids in the room have ADHD. And he hated it. "Ugh that was long and I didn't even finish! Anyway, since I am a child of one of the Big Three, I'm kind of a target for quests and prophecies and whatnot. I've encountered numerous monsters and have gone on about 6 quests and a lot of sub quests for a couple of those. So basically I do the gods' bidding and am on the receiving end of a lot of crap. Fun I know. I've fought alongside my friends in what I believe was 3 battles? I don't know, ask Annabeth. Honestly, why am I reading you this? Good question, but don't worry I don't like it either." He glared at Annabeth. Most of the kids are zoning out, but it's their fault if they don't know the demigod history. Well that's what Annabeth says anyway.