𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕. 𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎.
————————————

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
Dream
jaw. he doesn't want to be 'boring' as he says so instead of kissing your cheek he started kissing your jaw, you quite enjoyed it.

𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙
Sapnap
right below your ear. while you guys were making out and it started getting heated, he discovered this spot right below your ear near your cheek. he loved how you reacted to him kissing it so he continued doing so

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎
George
the corner of your lips. he'll peck the corner of your lips to tease you but sooner or later he'll kiss your lips.

𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘
Badboyhalo
all over your face. he loves putting a bunch of kisses  a l l  over your face. he could never pick just one place to kiss you.

𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢
Skeppy
your lips. he always wants a long smooch from you, it makes him feel complete knowing he's always touching you in some way. he loves the feeling of your lips on his.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚝
Wilbur soot
your jaw down to your neck. he loves your reactions when he kisses your neck. while you squirm under his touch, he makes it obvious he's enjoying it.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝
Tommyinnit
your lips, your cheek, and your forehead. it starts with him kissing your cheek, he'll give you multiple kisses from your cheek to your lips. in public situations he'll kiss your forehead, he'll also kiss your forehead when your stressed as a way to tell you that he's here for you

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘
Tubbo
your hand. he lovessss just randomly holding your hand which leads to him placing kisses on your hands. he likes kissing each individual finger so they all get equal love.

𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚍
Purpled
your lips and your forehead. he likes slow,long kisses on the lips so he can savior the feeling. he loves feeling you smile into the kiss. sometimes he'll act like he's about to kiss you then he'll swerve and kiss the spot that's right above the middle of your eyebrows.

𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞
Nihachu
your cheek. she always likes to randomly kiss your cheek as a nice surprise for you. she loves how you react.

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢
Quackity
the side of your face. he loves littering kisses all over the side of your face. when he's done with that he'll place his finger on the other side of your face, and force you to face him so he can kiss your lips.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎
Technoblade
under your chin. he doesn't like cuddling but when he does want to cuddle, he likes laying on you. when he looks up at you he likes to kiss the area under your chin because it's what he can reach.

𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝
Jschlatt
your lips. he loves kissing you, feeling your smile, and hearing your laughs when he does. it makes him feel special and comforts him.

𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣
Punz
your temple. he loves kissing your temple, he likes seeing the smile pop up on your face. it's the easiest way to kiss when he's walking by.

𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢
Fundy
the back of your hand. he thinks it's romantic and he was so proud of himself when he thought of the idea. he likes watching the red shoot to your face when he bows down and picks up your hand, turning it over to kiss it.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕
Karl
your nose. he loves hearing the giggles come out of your mouth when he kisses your nose. it fills both of you with pure happiness.

𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝
Eret
your cheeks. he'll kiss both of your cheeks, then he'll kiss your lips. he thinks it's a fun and silly thing, he finds it adorable when you do it back.