𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 [𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝 + 𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘]

𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙳

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐
————————————————

the young girls hand tightly held on to her brother, tubbos, finger for dear life as a big group of older guys rushed through them.

of course one of the guys took it out of their way to knock into her, causing her to let go of tubbos finger and fall on the hard floor. the guy who happen to bump into her stopped and looked down to the small girl with teary eyes and smirked.

that was until a tall blonde boy appeared infront of her started shouting swear words. the girls brother quickly picked her up and placed her on his hip, facing tommy and the other boy.

"YOU EVER DARE TOUCH HER OR-OR LOOK IN HER DIRECTION YOU DICKHEAD I WILL STAB YOU" the girl hid her face in her brothers shoulder with embarrassment, tubbo placed his hand on the back of her head trying to not let her see tommy. the girl felt protected by this action.

she then felt herself being snatched into someone else's hold.

she could tell it was tommy because she could hear him mumbling swears under his breath.
"fucking dick touched my sister. who the hell does he think he is? queen Elizabeth herself?" at his last statement the girl let out a short giggle, tommy looked down at the small girl in his arms and made his 'wHaT' face. a smile was shown on her face, a proud look set apon his face and he nodded in victory

"thats what im talking about. best big brother" tommy also said under his breath.

truth be told, they weren't even related. she shook her head and peered over his shoulder to see tubbo, her actual brother, trailing behind. when he saw her head pop up he smiled and waved, causing the girl to wave back.

what weirdos