𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚜

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚣 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜
——————

hey babe, i finished putting the dishes away" i said, he turned towards me and smiled, reaching his hand out to my head and he pats it.

——

"i made food" i told him, he walked over next to me and kissed my head, then he brought his hand up and gave me a short head pat

——

"okay you can lay now, the bed is finished" he cupped my face and kissed my lips, then my nose.

"thankyou" he then used his hand to pat my head with a beaming smile.

——

i yawned and laid down in bed, thinking he was asleep. i was mistaken and pulled into his warm arms

"was your stream good?" his voice was raspy as he probably had woken up from a deep slumber.
"yeah, my chat said they missed you" my voice was then muffled as he placed his hand on the back of head and pushed my face into his chest.

"good" he sounded on the edge of sleep so i didn't reply. i small smile made its way to my face when i felt his hand slowly pat my head.

——

i jumped a little when i felt him pat my head out of no where. i turned to him and raised my eyebrows with confusion

he shrugged with a small grin "your just so cute"

——

i closed the door behind me and sat down on the couch, my eyes slowly falling shut. i had just gotten home from a long day at work and i needed rest.

"oh hey, your home" punz walked in, i tiredly nodded. i felt his hand slowly pet my head. his hands went to under my armpits and he hoisted me up onto him so he could carry me.

i snuggled my head into his neck and wrapped myself around him.

after he set me down on the bed and patted my head and kissed my forehead, wishing me a good night and he walked himself out.