𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

THIS ALSO INCLUDES WHY ITS THAT SONG

one more thing, the pronouns in the songs don't matter :)
———————————————
THEIR POV

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
Dream

His background with past relationships isn't the smoothest, he's scared you'll end up like them. He often feels over overwhelmed with relationship type questions/ subjects about him and you. He's worried he can't give you what you want or need.

𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙
Sapnap

He's very confident and your guys relationship. He knows that he's yours and you're his. Nothing could come between you guys. You guys a ruthless couple, causing trouble everywhere you step.

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎
George

Oh does he love you. Everything you do just strikes him in the heart and he just falls harder and harder. He feels as if what he's doing to show his love isn't enough for you to understand how much he really does love you.

𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘
Badboyhalo

Do I need to explain this one?

𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢
Skeppy

It started with him liking you but as soon as he saw you in his hoodie he knew it was more. He fell in love with you and he couldn't stop his feelings.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚝
Wilbur soot

Everyone doubted he'd fine someone new and so did him himself but out of no where he met you. You were the key to his blocked off heart, and good thing for that because he was giving up.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝
Tommyinnit

He can't stop thinking of you, you won't get out of his head. As much as he tries not to show it, he likes you and really wants to be with you

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘
Tubbo