𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 [𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝]

Fluff

Yo I'm on a plane right now 😳
P/f = preferred food.    P/d = preferred drink
—————————————

I opened the door to the cafe, looking around in hopes to spot the tall, blonde British boy. I was able to find him when I felt something hit me.

I looked in the direction to see tommy himself with a silly smirk on his face. I picked up what he threw at me and threw it back, nailing him in the eye.

"Score!" I laughed and he angrily mumbled, when I sat down next to him he went to poke me but I quickly slapped his hand away.
"How come your late y/n? Who'd want to miss hanging out with me?" He asked, sounding serious.

"Me, obviously. My -guardian- wanted me to finish putting the laundry away" I picked up the cafes menu and started looking through it. I get the same thing every time I come here but for some reason I always look through the menu anyway.

"Okay one, rude and not true. Second, what do you plan on getting?" I hummed and continue looking through the menu. "I think imma get the regular. What about you?" I peered over at him, he nodded "same"

"Hi! Welcome to -name- what can I get you?" The waiter came up to our table, I jumped a bit from surprise. I was not expecting that.

This is when I noticed both him and Tommy were staring at me. It felt like my mouth got dry and my hands got clamped up with sweat. My head started pounding and I felt my face get hot. I blinked a bunch and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.
I desperately looked over at tommy who immediately knew what was happening. He turned towards the waiter and began to speak for me

"They would like -p/f- with a -p/d-  and can I get—" I blocked what tommy was saying out. I looked under the table to his hand, slowly I reached my hand to his and connected some of our fingers. My other hand also reached down, but this time I played with his fingers.

The waiter left and I awkwardly looked away, I felt tommy pull me closer to him which made my face heat up even more. 
He continued to allow me to play with his fingers, I think he could tell I still wasn't over what just happened.

———————————
I'm sorry it's so short, I didn't really know what to add. 

This might go out around 8:30- 9: ??. I'm on a plane and literally have nothing else to do but I don't think I can post this at the moment, I'll try after I finish typing this.