𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚜?

𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏?? 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂.

𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍....

𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚊.... 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝟺:𝟺𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟼:𝟷𝟿 :))))

NOT READ OVER
—————————————

NOT READ OVER—————————————

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗿.

i laughed and slapped wilburs hand away as he tickled my side. he patted my head "small".
i was going to say a snarky comeback but he got a discord call from one of his teammates.

he poked my cheek with a smirk before walking over to his computer. i rolled my eyes and went over to his bed, sitting on it and pulling up my phone.

i've been staying with wilbur for a couple days now and unfortunately he had MCC so he had to stream. this is only the second time i've been in his room, nothing has changed.

as i sat down, my charger fell off the bed so i let out an annoyed sigh and lent down sideways to try and pick it up. my hand glided down the beds frame and flinched away when i felt something cold.

my eyebrows furrowed and i leaned down further, picking the cold thing up a bit to get a better look. when i saw what it was i slapped a hand over my mouth and dropped it.

fucking handcuffs.
its fucking hanfcuffs.

i, of course, kept quiet and decided to act like i didnt see or find anything. the stream went on for a really long time till finally he said bye and ended the stream. he turned to me and stood up, stretching then sitting next to me.
i kept quiet still, i didnt know what to say or how to bring it up.

wilbur noticed my quietness and looked at me concerned "whats wrong"

my face felt hot and my lips tightly pressed together. i cleared my throat a bit and pointed next to me, where the handcuffs were. his eyes widen and he put a fist up to his mouth.
"i thought i moved those—im so sorry y/n" by now i knew my face was red.

wilbur took one more look at me and then smirked.
"why- why would you have those in the first place" oh i knew why he had it. i just didnt want to accept that fact.
he sat up and then moved to infront of me. "why do you think i have it" the smirk on his face was huge by now. he knew the effect he had on me and he was enjoying it way to much.

"i dont- i dont know, why else would i ask-" i stopped when i felt something cold go around my wrist. my mouth was stuck open in shook and i looked down to see one of the cuffs around my wrist, wilburs hand ontop.

i felt my heart start beating faster.
"you get it now, right?" he questioned teasingly. i nodded while remaining eye contact.
"and this stays between us, right" he also asked. i whispered out a 'yes'

he softly grabbed my chin and lifted my face up so i had to be face to face with him.

"good girl"
————————————————
IM SCREAMINGGG