𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚙

𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

——————————————

i hold the camera up and and faced it towards techno "say hi to the fans, techno" he looked up from his plate of food "halo"

"so, how are you enjoying hawaii?" he looked back down at his plate of food, picking up a fry and munching on it "good i guess. but if you keep forcing me to wear that flower necklace thing i will slay you" he pointed a fry at me before munching on that one as well.

"but it's cute on you!" i argued, he mumbled something but continued eating like nothing happened, i turned the camera off and threw a fry at him.

~~~~~~~~

i used my camera to zoom in as techno walked into the water, when he reached where the water was up to his waist he just stood there.
he literally just stood there

"weirdo" i mumbled, he's gonna bully me when he watches over these clips.
i put the camera on my bag, still recording, and sprint over to him. the sun was setting and we were the only people on this side of the beach.

when i reached him, the water went up to the bottom of my chest, i was tiny next to him.
i wrapped my arms around his waist and due to our size difference he could only wrap his arms around my shoulders.
we just stood in the now cold water and watched as the sun slowly set.

my head was placed on his chest, i looked up at him.
"techno." i whispered out, he looked down at me with a hum

"i think— i think i love you" my eye brows furrowed at my own words and emotions. me and him have been dating for a while and i couldnt surpress my feelings.
he took one hand and cupped my cheek, rubbing with his thumb.
"i think i love you too"  he whispered out before booping my nose with his pointer finger.

————————
I FIXED IT