12

After a "nutritious" meal at the Golden Arches we play at the McDonald's play place.

Clinton and I race to see who can go down the slide the fastest, while Bush fights with a little kid over the beaten down rockwall.

When we leave the McDonald's it's almost two o'clock, the party starts a 4, so we decide to drive to Bush's house. He lives very close to the venue where the celebration will be held, so we can get dressed and go on Tumblr until it gets close to party time.
(btw my Tumblr is @/chocolateunderwear)

As we pull into Bush's driveway, Bush tells us he recorded the new episode of Diners, Drive-in's, and dives. We file into his living room; scrambling for the remote.

Clinton searches through Bush's tv guide looking for our idol, Guy Fieri. Nobody compares to his perfectly frosted tips, and fiery flaming collar shirts. I actually drew inspiration from him when I was campaigning. True legend.

This episode is filled with Guy biting into a big fat juicy hamburger, squeezing the creation to show the camera how moist and greasy it really is.

I absolutely love how caring he really is, like I'm positive he doesn't enjoying every treat he eats, but he still complements the maker, smiling.

Sometimes when I'm in the White House's kitchen taste-testing foods for big events, I pretend I'm him laughing and making funny jokes while eating. I even considered spiking my hair and dying the tips just like him, but I realized only Guy Fieri himself could be that cool at 47.

After the magical feeling of watching Diners, Drive-in's, and Dives; we grab our work laptops, logging into our tumblrs.

I'm very proud of my blog, I have exactly 100 followers, it's kinda funny tho because they have no idea I'm actually the president. Clinton has a few less then me, and poor Bush. He had 2 but I guess earlier today one unfollowed.

Honestly, I can see why that person chose to unfollow because he is so inactive. Plus, when he does go on, he reblogs everything.

Bless him tho. Heaven knows he's trying.

Hours later, our computer's start to smell like fire, our laps nice a warm. Taking this as a sign we sigh logging out.

It's getting close to party time so we all change into our suits in different room.

After Bush and Clinton use the bathroom to freshen up, use the toilet, gel and comb their hair, I take my turn.

As I'm peeing, I notice a photo of Bush and Laura holding hands, running through the sand while the sea kisses their feet. Laura laughing hysterically while Bush smiles, fighting a giggle.

The picture is slightly tilted to the right, so I pull up my pants and remove the frame to adjust.

But as I remove the photo from I wall I almost drop it.

Behind it lays a 2012 presidential campaign poster except it's not mine.

It's Mitt Romney's.

-

A/N
I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I should I promise next week I'll have a fun and dramatic chapter. Anyways, keep voting and commenting, I really appreciate it! Hug & kisses!
Xoxo