6

The music is blaring "Bang Bang" by Jesse J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minja.

My strategy for winning this dance battle is to use classics like the sprinkler, raise the roof, and the twist.

Clinton is using a sloppy hustle technic, making him look clumsy and disoriented.

Trying to do disco to a pop song will never work.

Bush is definitely my competition, he's wall twerking against a corner, his butt moving to the beat.

And let me tell you, the man has rhythm.

I move faster trying to stay Insink with the lyrics, the ending drawing near and I want to impress them with my splits.

The last few notes spring from the music box and I try to go as far down into the splits as possible.

"I think I won guys," Clinton says brushing off his shoulder, smiling.

I speak the truth,"I think it was a tie between me and Bush."

"Yeah..." Bush awkwardly agrees.

"Ugh whatever, I'm picking the song next tho."

Clinton struts to my boom box pressing through my playlist until he hits our song.

Allstar by Smash Mouth.

"AHHHHHH THIS IS OUR SONG," we all scream at the top of our lungs; jumping up and down.

We sing every lyric with certainty in every word, hitting almost every single note.

When the song is over we decide to take a break because we are all out of breath.

"Let's play hide-and-seek," I suggest.

"Yah, I'll be it," Clinton says while turning, covering his eyes, and then counting to 20.

I choose to hid in the bathtub because it's comfortable, I can lay down and relax while he searches. Plus, did I mention the size of this tub, it's basically a swimming pool for a small child.

I have a gut instinct that Bush went for a behind the door technic, which is outdated and an easy find. So I have tons of confidents that I'll be slaying this completion.

I hear Clinton stop screaming numbers and yell,"Ready or not here I come," in a strong country accent. Apparently, Clinton finds southern accents hilarious because I can hear him laughing so hard, that I know he's crying from his own joke.

How this kid graduated from Harvard is mystery.

"GOT YOU!" I hear Clinton scream like a mother having extreme contractions.

I'm guessing he found Bush.

I listen to the quite footsteps as they draw near to my location.

"Where is he?" Clinton questions clearly tired of looking.

"Shhhh!" Bush hushes him in a shouting whisper.

"Okay we give up, Obama you win," Bush yells.

I get up from the tub and find Bush and Clinton frowning.

"Where were you?"

"I was in your bathtub."

"Terribly clever, just like public toilets that automatically flush," Clinton remarks laughing while shaking his head.

"That's why he runs the country," Bush says playfully poking my sides.

"It's getting late," Clinton starts,"Want to pick a movie out and I'll cook something up for dinner?" He gestures to his collection of DVDs.