8

A/N
Please enjoy the video clip of Clinton and Bush messing with the producers. The beginning of the video is in a different language so just keep listening it goes back to english. Also there is a bad word in the clip so don't play it out loud. lol. I promise to have the next chapter up by Sunday. Don't forget to vote and share.
Xoxo

-

Bush presses play on the Twilight home screen as he heatedly hollers,"My body is ready."

Clinton tosses my American flag blanket while throwing himself on the sofa. We cuddle with the patriotic covering, devouring our unhealthy and low in nutrition dinner.

I think of Michelle, she would be so disappointed in me. She's always cooking hearty, and nourishing meals to keep us both physically fit. But we are both blessed with high metabolism so what's the point. I will never tell her that though, so I always keep a hidden stash of Sour Patch Kids in my office.

We inhale our deliciousness pretty quickly, I'm speculating the dance battle, fishing with the heart to heart, and intense round of hide-and-seek really pooped us out.

"All I want in life is a vampire boyfriend, is that too much to ask?" Clinton states, looking above as if chatting with God.

"I'm afraid so," I say, eyes still glued to the television.

"Edward, bite me," Clinton wimps while clutching his hand to his heart.

"Dudes, Vampires are a heavy-duty discombobulated mess. You want the perfect ratio of dangerous to mysterious to sexy. A werewolf is what you want, as Jacob quotes in the film,'vampires are monsters'," Bush proclaims as if challenging who's more hawt.

"Um, Barack and I are team Edward forever, a vampire could whoop your dog tired werewolf booty anytime," Clinton obtrusively announces.

"Really? because the fact that he sparkles in the sun like a fairy and is way too overprotective of Bella is absurd and ridiculous,"Bush broadcasts as if talking to a group of nearly deaf elders.

Clinton scoffs,"You practically are Jacob, always taking advantage of other people's feelings and your foul, revolting doggy breath."

I knew we should've watched the JB Believe documentary.

Then, abruptly, Bush screams,"Team Jacob forever."

I butt into there convo "Guys, since when do we fight over flirtatious mythical creatures?" I say trying to simmer down the boiling pot of anger and frustration over this sensitive subject.

This is what happens when you get a group of politics together.

"Since when are you the peacekeeper? This ain't the union," Clinton frowns; crossing his arms like a school boy.

"Since when did the movie end?" Bush says in utter shock, as the credits slide vertically down the screen.

"It just ended, you guys were fighting the entire movie," I pout, slightly irked.

"Oh." Clinton and Bush say mournfully.

"Uh, sorry." Clinton apologizes; collecting the dirty ice cream bowls, returning them to the kitchen

Bush jumps on the wagon too,"Yeah bro."

"It's okay, I didn't know this was such a touchy topic."

"Um, well since the Twilight's over we could play Truth or Dare?" Bush suggest while Clinton is placing the unwashed dishes in sink.

Clinton gushes,"Omg yas, we have to play."

I nod giving consent. figuring we would play to this game, I have prepared loads of silly wicked dares and questions to childishly threaten my sidekicks.

We sit in a circle with jittery, anxious minds, not knowing what will be asked.

"I'll go first. Clinton, truth or dare?" I question, as Relief washes over Bush's faces.

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call John F Kennedy," I proudly recite one of my thought out dares.