Operation Mongoose part 2

"Ahoy, is anyone here

"Ahoy, is anyone here." Henry called as him and Ella stepped on the Jolly Roger

Ella smiled and said, "How long have you been waiting to say ahoy?"

"A long time." Henry said with a smile

Ella and Henry span around when they heard, "Careful boy, no one steps aboard the Jolly Rogers deck without permission from it's captain, and it's bad luck to have a woman on deck."

"I'll have you know-" Ella stopped talking when Henry grabbed her hand

"What are you gonna do make us walk the plank?" Henry said sarcastically

"All depends on why you're here." Hook said with a shrug

"We need a ship to take us to the bottomless sea." Henry said simply

Hook chuckled, "Those are treacherous waters, there must be something of great value to be worth taking that risk."

Ella nodded, "Someone my sister, his mum her name's Emma she was put there by the Queen."

Hook sighed, "Well then I'm sorry But even if I wanted to I couldn't help you."

Henry looked confused when he said, "Why? Your a captain! Can't you take your ship wherever you want?"

"A captain? Is that who he says he is? I thought I told you to be done swabbing the decks when I return."

"Oh Bloody hell." Ella said when she saw who was talking to them

Hook nodded, "Sorry, Captain Black Beard"

"Wait, he's the captain?" Henry asked

Black Beard nodded, "Indeed. Unless deckhand Hook wants to keep playing pretend. What do you say, Hook?" Blackbeard drew his sword, "Beat me, and the Jolly Roger is yours. Or are you still a one-handed coward."

When Hook didn't get off from the ground Henry said, "What are you doing? Stand up to him! You can beat him!"

"I'm afraid you don't know me very well. I'm sorry. I can't help you." Hook said as he continued swabbing the deck