Heroes and Villains

"Jackson!?" Ella said as she walked through the woods, "Jackson!"

Ella had gotten a message from him telling her to meet her in the woods but currently he was no where to be seen.

Ella stopped walking when she saw David's truck parked in the middle of a clearing, "Okay, that's not supposed to be here."

Ella put her hand in her pocket and dialled David she sighed when it went to Voicemail, "Hey, Dad it's me call me back I think you're truck is in the woods."

"What is happening here?" Ella said to herself

Ella span around when she heard, "Maybe I can explain."

"Go on then explain why am I in the middle of the woods when it is freezing cold?" Ella asked

"Because..." Jackson trailed off whilst walking towards the truck and opened the back of it, "We haven't actually had a proper date, the world is always ending."

Ella smiled when she saw a picnic blanket laid out at the back of the truck with a basket on the blanket, "Okay that makes up for the cold."

"Yeah?" Jackson asked jumping in the back of the pickup truck

Ella nodded and also jumped into the back, "Did my dad know or did you hijack the truck?"

Jackson smiled and said, "Do you really think I would steal it?"

Ella raised her eyebrows and Jackson said, "I didn't! He knew and so did Will I called him and he told me what foods you like."

"Did he now?" Ella asked

"Yes he did."

. . . .

"Favourite realm," Jackson asked as he and Ella were sitting up against the back of the truck with Jackson's arm around Ella

"Uh, Land of Untold stories." Ella replied quickly,

"Least favourite realm?"

Ella chuckled and said, "Camelot, I 'm not liked around there especially by the king,