Strange Case

"Woah, wolves like to eat but not that much

"Woah, wolves like to eat but not that much." Ella said as she and Jackson walked into Emma's house and into her kitchen where David was cooking an unusual amount of food and Emma was sitting at the table

"I know, Usually I'm lucky to get a cup of coffee on your way to work." Emma said

David walked round the table with more pancakes and put it on a plate for Ella, "Can't a father cook for his daughter's and... daughters boyfriend?"

Ella nodded her head as she and Jackson sat down at the table and picked up a pancake, "Yeah, but we're not Romanian power lifters."

Emma and Ella shared a look and Emma said, "This is about Hook isn't it?"

"No." David said simply

"Dad." Ella said

David turned around with his hands on his hips, "Fine it's about Hook, with him moving in things are gonna be different, we're not gonna see you as much."

Emma gave David a look and said, "Killian being here is not gonna change anything you can come and cook me breakfast whenever you want." She then turned to Ella and Jackson, "And you two can come and eat said food whenever you want."

Ella smiled and said, "However this is probably going to last the next month or so."

Emma then got up from the table when she saw Henry walk down the stairs

"This is good things are getting back to normal." Mary Margaret said

Henry then walked into the kitchen saying, "You ready for your first day back at school, Grandma?"

"You know it." Mary Margaret said with a smile.

Ella turned around on her chair and said, "For the love of God Henry please eat a pancake or... five."

Henry walked over to the table grabbed a pancake and walked towards the door before Regina had walked in

"This can't be good." Ella said as she stood up from her chair