Breaking Glass

"

"... I don't get it you're still a werewolf I can tell." Jackson said as him and Ella were walking through the woods. Ella had spent the last hour catching Jackson up on everything that had happened in Wonderland.

"I'm not Jack, I lost it almost two weeks ago, I've been trying but nothing." Ella said with a sigh sitting down on the floor, "No claws, No blue eyes, no fangs, no heightened senses, nothing...Anyway enough about me last time we talked you were going to tell me who you were in our world."

"Was I?" Jackson asked sitting down beside her and Ella nodded her head, "Okay... my name was Thomas but my friends called me... Tarzan."

Ella's eyes widened, "Tarzan? You didn't live in a jungle did you?"

Jackson chuckled and shook his head, "Nope a village like you, Tarzan was just a nickname but when my village was invaded the black knights killed everyone, my parents, my girlfriend everyone."

"I'm sorry if it makes you any better my village was burnt down all because me and my brother lived there." Ella said

"Wonderland sounds like a lovely place, never take me there." Jackson said with a smile

Ella laughed and said, "It's better now, it has some good people running it and it isn't as ' off with your headish' anymore,"

"Well that's good can we please get back to your werewolf issue." Jackson said

Ella rolled her eyes and said, "There's nothing to say I'm just-"

Ella cut cut off by Jackson leaning over to her, holding the side of her head and kissing her on the lips.

When Jackson pulled away his eye's widened as Ella said, "What? What is it?"

"I saw them." Jackson said still holding the side of her head

Ella raised her eyebrows and said, "Saw what?"

"Your eyes, your... blue eyes."

"You did?" Ella asked and Jackson nodded, Ella laughed and pulled Jackson in and this time she kissed him, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he kissed her back