Tougher than the rest

"I never noticed that before

"I never noticed that before."  Jackson said as he lay on the sofa with Ella laying in front of him

"Noticed what?" Ella asked

"Your tattoo." Jackson said as he traced his finger over the tattoo of a pocket watch that was on the back of he right shoulder.

Ella chuckled, "I actually have three... that one which I got from Jamie a old friend of mine, A little mushroom behind my ear which Ruby got me and a wolfs head with blue eyes on my ankle... I was in the curse at the time."

Jackson laughed, "So you got a tattoo but it wasn't really you?"

"Oh no it was me I was awake then." Ella said, "I have another one that I actually had when I was in Wonderland."

"Really?" Jackson asked

Ella nodded, "Yeah, haven't thought about it in a while." Ella sat up and ran her finger up the top of her arm and when she moved her finger there was a black ring going around her arm with some of it falling down looking like spikes, "It's different for every clan but that's mine."

"I thought you didn't have magic?" Jackson asked

Ella shook her head, "I don't thanks to the Queen but anyone from Wonderland can do it, even if you don't have magic."

"Keep it." Jackson said as Ella was about to hide it, "I like it, it's your life why would you hide it?"

Ella shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know I guess people don't like that me."

"I do, I love you for you." Jackson said and Ella smiled, he then quickly sat up, "Right let's see if we can get that magic back."

. . .  . .

"I should be helping Hook, and dad." Ella said said as she sat on the kitchen table in front of a mug that she had been trying to move for hours, "Or be doing something other than this."

"What like walking around town with Hook and David?" Jackson said as he sat down opposite her

Ella nodded her head, "Yeah it's better than something that doesn't even work... wait what if it's like my aiming?"