Dreamcatcher

"You really think giving the dagger to Arthur is the best way to help Ella and Emma?" Regina asked

"We trust him." Mary Margaret said

"Implicitly." David added

Regina gave David a look, "Did you learn those big words at shepherd school? How do you know you can trust him?"

"Because we're good judges of character. And we would never act against our children's best interest." David stated

Mary Margaret nodded towards a tree stump, "Is the dagger in there?"

Regina pulled the dagger out of a tree stump and sighed, "Are you sure handing the one thing that can control your daughters over to Arthur who hates one of them is the right thing to do?"

"Have you lost the power of comprehension? Hand over the da-"

"What are you doing? When did you get so liberal with dark magic?" Regina said when she realised that Emma had frozen her parents

Emma shrugged, "No choice. Arthur has them under some kind of spell. He wants them to bring him the dagger. He wants to reunite it with Excalibur."

Regina looked confused as she said"Unite it?"

"It was once one blade. It was broken in half a long, long time ago." Emma explained

"What happens when they're together?" Regina asked

Emma paused before saying, "He wants to kill Merlin with it. I don't have to tell you how bad that would be for all of us."

Regina looked at Emma sceptically as she asked, "How do you know this? How do I know this isn't the darkness in you rearing its head?"

Emma gave Regina a look as she said, "It's true. We don't have a lot of time. Arthur's expecting them soon."

"He's the king. So you want to take on all of Camelot?" Regina asked

Emma shook her head, "I want to free Merlin first. Then I can help my parents and stop Arthur."