Darkness on the edge of town

"I love running

"I love running." Jackson said as he walked through the woods with his arm around Ella's shoulders

Ella smiled and nodded, "Me too..."

"What is it?" Jackson asked as Ella stopped talking

Ella nodded towards a tree in front of them, "Is that?" Jackson asked staring at the tree

Ella again nodded and said, "Yep, they found us."

Ella walked in front of Jackson and faced him, "Go home, we need to act normal we can handle them... I hope."

Jackson gave Ella a look and said, "If they are here, then there's no way I'm leaving you."

"I can protect myself go."

Reluctantly Jackson nodded his head and began to run off towards his camp.

Ella sighed and walked over to the tree, she ran her hand over the carving in it, "Come find me." She said to herself and ran off towards the apartment.

Leaving the tree that had the carving that looked like a crescent moon carved into it but this crescent moon had a cross going through it

. . . . .

"So who are these people and why do you guys look freaked out so much?" Ruby asked as she, Jackson and Ella standing in Will's old flat in the middle of town.

Ella, and Jackson were pacing around whilst Ruby was sitting on the only chair in the room

Ruby sighed when they didn't answer her, "Hello? Earth to Jackson and Ella."

Ella zoned back into the room saying, "Sorry Ruby, they're people who pride themselves on killing our kind for a living."

"You mean they get money from it?" Ruby asked

Jackson nodded and said, "Yep, I heard they take the claws and sell them."

"Oh, they do for a short time in my life I actually had a pack, the Guild killed them all." Ella said leaning up against the wall.