Swan Song

Emma, Henry, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Robin, Ella and Jackson were quickly walking down main street trying to find Hook

"Emma slow down!" David said, "We need to talk about this, We need a plan."

"The plan is to find Hook before her resurrects all of the dark ones. You think dealing with two is bad,"

Ella rolled her eyes when she heard Leroy say, "There's more than two Dark Ones, I had jus come to terms with two!"

"It's a... long story." David stated

Leroy shrugged his shoulders, "Well no matter there's seven of us."

Ella couldn't help herself as she called over to Leroy, "Six, Dopey's a tree."

Leroy shot Ella a look and said, "We may be down a dwarf but we're ready to fight-"

Emma cut Leroy off saying, "-You won't have to. I'm going to take care of this."

"You think you can talk him out of this?" David asked

Regina scoffed and said, "There's no talking, we have to hit him with everything we have."

"Well it's not his fault. He didn't want to become a Dark One." Ella said

Emma stopped walking, turned around to face the group and said, "But he did because of me. None of that matters anymore, Regina's right we need to hit him with everything."

"This is a man you loved." Mary Margaret said

Emma looked down at the floor then back at her mother and said, "That man dies back in Camelot Now all there is, is the Dark One. So no matter how hard this might be... we need to split up, find him and stop him... no matter what it takes."

. . . . .

Ella, Regina, Robin and Jackson were walking down towards the harbour after everyone had split up,

"Come on this is the fastest way to the harbour." Robin said

Regina stopped the group and said, "And you think we'll find Hook just sipping rum by the sea? He's not exactly a pirate anymore."