𝗦𝗶𝘅

Jisung groaned, feeling his body jolt once in a while due to the big steps Taeyong was taking. He bit his lip, feeling his shoulder throb in pain. Somehow, he still felt the presence of the others nails, digging into his wound.

"W-Where are we going?" Jisung asked in a quiet voice. He didn't dare to speak, since Taeyong held an expressionless face, and Jisung did not want to die on the spot. "To my personal room" Taeyong said, his voice hushed and dangerous. "What are we gonna do down there?" the younger asked.

"First I'll prepare you to be my bunny"

"Oh"

"wAIT YOUR WHAT-?!"

"My bunny, you'll be my little test subject" Taeyong laughed at the others reaction, as he opened a door and locked it.

"No- oof- thanks" Jisung gave a sly grin as Taeyong put him in a chair, frowning. "It wasn't an option bunny" he said, strapping him in. Jisung glared and squirmed around, only to get a light slap on the cheek from the elder. "Stop fucking squirming" he snarled. The younger rolled his eyes. "Why of course, anything for you, your Highness" he cackled, earning a look of hatred from Taeyong. 

Taeyong cleared his throat. 

"Anyways, should I electrocute you first or see how pretty those thighs of yours would look if I marked them with a knife?"