𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Taeyong woke up in the middle of the night, shivering a little. He looked at the sleeping male in his arms, and chuckled. Jisung was curled up into a ball, hiding himself in Taeyong's chest. The elder kissed the others forehead.

I'm so lucky to have you bunny...

He thought to himself, smiling to himself, rubbing small shapes on the smaller ones back. Closing his eyes, he slowly tried drifting back to sleep.

Wait- but dad isn't comfortable with us being together...

Are we even together? Minj Rui is dead, thanks to Jaemin

He smiled remembering what had happened to her, after she had hurt Jisung. Jaemin didn't show any mercy, and Taeyong wasn't going to lie. It really did scare him, Jaemin looked as if he would have mercy on someone, but not if you hurt Jisung.

He sighed, removing his arms carefully from Jisung's body and getting up. In his pajamas, he went to the balcony, staring out into the view. I just want to be with Jisung, we all know dad won't let me with him...

We could run away?

Yeah...

Yeah!!!

Run away! We can do that! I can ask Yeonjun and his boyfriend Soobin to lend their cart...If I wanna run away I have to start packing now...
But Jisung's friends are here...he wouldn't want to leave them...And Jeno is my cousin...I can't leave him here...

But we all know that Jeno and Jaemin gay for each other so...let's take em too! If dad won't allow me to date a guy, why would he allow Jeno?!

Alright, just gotta tell Jisung and the other two then...

Taeyong speed walked to his room once more, and yelped when he bumped into someone.

"What are you doing this late at night Taeyong?" said a weary old voice. Taeyong looked up to see his father, who was possibly glaring at him. "Woke up with a head-ache...decided to move around for a while..." Taeyong said, biting his lip nervously.

His dad gave him a look of disbelief, but nodded anyways. "...Do you still love the boy?"

Taeyong looked at him and nodded quickly. Of course he loved Jisung, who wouldn't. "His name is Jisung" he said, with a small glare at the elder. His father rolled his eyes. "Yeah alright...He's going to have to go" he said, turning around.

Taeyong sucked in a breath. "What? Why?" he said, anger evident in his voice. His father gave him a disgusting look. "He's changing you. You're not going to marry a man. I forbid it. What would the country think?!" he hissed, as Taeyong glared at him.

"And even if you could date a man, certainly not him! We need someone elegant and with grace, nobody like...Jisung? Is that his name? Nobody like him! He's a thief! A person from the streets!!" his father raised his voice a little, as Taeyong curled his hands into fists. "Love is love!" the red head yelled.

A loud slap was heard throughout the hallway, as Taeyong tumbled backwards. He held his cheek, wincing in pain.

"I don't fucking care"

Taeyong suddenly felt small. He shook a little. "Sorry..."

But...why should he be sorry?

What if he wants Ken not Barbie? Why should he have to say sorry?

His father walked back, cursing under his breath. Taeyong felt tears roll down his cheeks. They hit the floor with inaudible noises. He didn't know what to do.

But he did know one thing.

He, Jeno, Jaemin, and the love of his life were all going to run away.

_ _ _

If you got the "What if he wants Ken not Barbie" reference I love you c: