𝗧𝗲𝗻

(Make out chappie- is a make out alright for a 21 year old? I've changed Jisung's age in this but I still don't wanna make him do something that could be underage-)

___

Jisung felt his body ache with pain.

What had happened last night?

He groaned and started to find a new and comfortable position, until he felt someone hold him down by the waist. He looked up and gasped softly seeing Taeyong holding him down.

Wait...

His eyes trailed down, and widened in realization as he saw the position they were in. he gulped, trying to scramble off, but the elder held him down once more, groaning. "Stop moving" he said lazily. Taeyong opened his eyes, as his eyes met Jisung's black orbs.

They both stayed like that for a while, just looking into each other's eyes, and taking in their features. Taeyong took the younger ones features once more, which never failed to amaze him. Blonde hair and puffy lips, beautiful brown eyes, snow white skin...

He caressed the other males bum, as the other gasped yet closed his eyes. The atmosphere was calm and cozy, as the elder softly lifted Jisung up, making him sit comfortably on his lap so he could face him proper.

Jisung felt his cheeks heat up as Taeyong pulled him closer, the other males hands going to the back of the smaller ones head. The younger felt himself gulp, as his eyes fluttered close, and the gap between him and the other lessened.

As they were inches away, Jisung's mind was buzzing with thoughts.

Was this alright?

But it's wrong right?!

Why does it feel right then?...

Heck, he was centimeters away from kissing the man who had tormented him, left him to scream while he was hurting him. But...

Taeyong was attractive, and the younger would be lying if he said he didn't have some feelings for the other.

He snapped out of his thoughts feeling a pair of soft lips on his own. He melted into the kiss immediately. Taeyong's lips were so soft, they tasted of cherries. Jisung was on cloud 9 because of the feeling.

And for Taeyong?

God, he was in pure bliss. His lips easily dominated the others lips. Jisung's lips were so small and soft. What was more, that they may have been small, but god were they cute and plump. He started nastily sucking and biting on the others bottom lip. Jisung gasped, and Taeyong took it as the chance to slip his tongue inside the other.
He explored the others hot and wet caverns, as he smirked into the kiss.

"Prince Taeyong?" said a voice, and they both pulled away. Taeyong covered Jisung's mouth with his hand. "Yes?" he yelled to the voice outside, his breathing heavy.
"I think the boy must have escaped sir..."
said the male voice outside. "No, no, he's here with me anything else?" he said.

"Hm...oh yes! Your soon to be girlfriend, Minj Rui, will be visiting sir!"