𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

(tw// blade usage, torture)
Again, I'm here for all for you, ilysm baby beans <3

Jisung froze as he heard the options. Electrocuting? He would be screaming, and could possibly die. Knife work? He could take that. Hopefully...

"So? How much more time will you take to think prince?" Taeyong asked as Jisung snapped out of his thoughts. He let out a shaky breath. "K-Knife" he tried to speak, but his voice was stuck in his throat. He was seeing a new side to Lee Taeyong.

And he wasn't enjoying it.

Taeyong nodded, reaching for the blindfold. "Just stay still, and it'll be over before you know it" the older placed a kissed on his temple. He blindfolded the younger, who was already shaking from fear. Taeyong made a slit on the side of Jisung's pants, a few inches above his thighs.

A cold breeze hit Jisung's thighs and calves, as he shivered. The sun was already setting, and it was getting chilly.

Taeyong bit his lip, taking off his sweater, as he put it over Jisung's shoulder. The younger let out a smile, but that quickly faded due to him hearing knives clinging.

He gasped, feeling a cold blade tip hit his right thigh. "...You have pretty thighs..." the older murmured. Jisung blushed, his lips forming into a small smile. "T-Thank you...I g-guess?" he said, though it sounded like a question, as Taeyong hummed in response.

Suddenly, the blade owner took away the blade, tracing invisible lines on the others thighs and calves. The younger gasped, feeling goose bumps on his body. He silently prayed the other would go easy on him.

"Your thighs..." the blade returned to its position, as Jisung swallowed nervously. "So pretty..." Taeyong continued. It looked as if...as if he were a little child...getting a new canvas, ready to paint it with red strokes...the blade being his brush...

And Jisung's blood being the paint.

"Would be a shame if someone..." Taeyong continued, pressing the knife harder against the skin, cracking it open a little. Jisung felt a tingly sensation going through his body, as he shuddered.

"Ruined them" the elder pushed the blade inside of the thigh...

Jisung felt no pain at first. None at all...until he felt the burn, as he let out a broken cry. The pain from his shoulder and the new wound merged, as he felt his chest heave up and down from the pain.

As Taeyong let the blade stay in, only droplets of blood fell...until the elder took the blade out, and the blood gushed out, leaving "beautiful" blood streaks on the little ones thigh.

Jisung felt his eyes brim with tears, as he bit his lip to contain them.

And it went for who knows how many hours, Taeyong first complimenting Jisung, only to paint his thighs with the blood and blade...