𝗢𝗻𝗲

His feet his the ground with small thuds, as he looked back at the guards chasing him. "Park Jisung! Stop right there!" screamed one guard. Park Jisung, the boy running, smirked and rolled his eyes. "As if that's gonna make me stop, Jeno!" he yelled back. He looked down at his belt, looking at the purse he had stolen, the coins inside clanging together.

A tree- I can climb it and wait there until night, then run! Jisung thought, as he grabbed a branch. He gasped feeling the tree shake a little, and yelped feeling the branch break. His back hit another branch, scratching it and making a scab. He fell down feeling the purse fall as well, breaking open and letting the coins roll out.

Jisung groaned, trying to get up, only to see his leg stuck in between to tree branches. He grabbed the branch and hit it with his other leg.

"Will"
hit
"You"
hit
"Break"
hit
"ALREADY?!"
he yelled with every hit. The branch fell down, as he smiled and lightly massaged his leg.

He yelped and grunted feeling a foot push him down by his chest. "Well wow! Did we just catch the Park Jisung?" Jeno snickered, as Jisung glared at him and spat at him. "It took you a pretty long time though" the younger smirked. Jeno glared at him, as his friends Renjun and Haechan chained the thief's hands together.

"Today, you'll be meeting the prince himself" Jeno whistled, hoisting Jisung over his shoulder. "Who? The old one? I've already met him though?" Jisung said, as he tried squirming around, and letting out a small "oof" as he hit the floor, and felt himself being pinned down with a foot.

"I mean I've been called many things, but old was never one of them" said a red head, his lips in a smirk, as Jisung glared at him and spat on his shoe. The red head frowned, grabbing his job.

"You may be pretty, but that doesn't mean your mouth can fuck around, got it?

---
We met Jisung, a thief,
and Taeyong, a prince
uwu